Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Line Dancing

Old 01-14-2005, 11:29 PM

Default Line Dancing

me and my friends all go to a place near my house called ghost riders its like a huge hillbilly dancing bar. they have a huge dance floor but they dont teach you how to dance i was wondering if anyone knows of any easy ways to learn how to line dance?
Old 01-15-2005, 09:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Line Dancing

Its simple. Back many, many years ago when i was elementary school, they used to teach us how to line dance in gym class. if a bunch of second graders can do it, i bet you can pick it up real quick!!!
Old 01-15-2005, 10:48 AM

i dont nkow but to tell you the truth i wouold not want to learn. I hate even watching line dancing for some reason but i am not from teh south maybe that has somethng to do with it
Old 01-15-2005, 11:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

I remember taking line dances as part of the P.E. when i was in Jr.High. I wasn't good at it but man watching the girls was fuuun!
Old 01-16-2005, 09:23 PM

haha omg u guys are funny....is that what they were thinking sittin there watchin us in PE this year?? haha yea, our PE teacher's daughter came and taught us how to do a whole bunch of different line dances...but it was only us girls, so the guys would always sit there and stare at us haha it was pretty funny!! I think it would've been fun to watch them just because they would be messin up hahaha...dang I wish she would've made the guys do it...^.^
Old 01-17-2005, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sit back and watch them 2-3 times and start, you'll pick it up!
Old 01-17-2005, 09:30 PM

Hey *hugs* Line dancing is really easy to learn! Just watch them a few times...or just get out there and try and do what they are doing u'll get the hang of it after a few times around. Most of them are just a few steps. Or just go over and ask someone to teach you, i'm sure they won't mind a bit! Good~Luck!! *hugs* take care and be good

Love ya,
Jodi
Old 01-17-2005, 09:44 PM

ya i agree the line dancing is actually pretty easy to learn, cause its very repetative. Had to take line dancing in highschool and i had to take a dance class in University with a little line dancing mixed in. We basically watched a few videos and copyed some steps and then made up our own dances. Before long we were out there shakin it. Guys don't get intimidated by the Dance word. I thought i was goin to hate that University class but i went into it with an open mind and just had fun, ended up with a 85 so i was smiling. Good luck.
Old 01-18-2005, 09:31 AM

I start taking ball-room dancing tomorrow... I'm guessing that includes line dancing too...I can't wait, and I know it'll be alot of fun!
Old 01-18-2005, 12:52 PM

Dancing...Wow...I Would Never Be Caught Dead Dancing..EXEPT When I Kill A Turkey...

Quick Reply: Line Dancing

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.