Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Dang Female Deer Hunters, there just...

Old 11-21-2004, 05:09 PM

Default Dang Female Deer Hunters, there just...

Not anuff of em!! ha ha I lost my password to my old name an had to start a new one so this is my new one. I'm jamie from middle tennessee. I want to know which of u out there are in fact Female hunters...and where u hunt and what. and if u wanna type some more....how do u go about hunting it. i am very curious to know how u gurl hunters do it, if any different than the way I hunt. 'preciate all of the gurl hunters in here's cooperation.
Thanks, Jamie
Old 11-22-2004, 08:46 AM

Default RE: Dang Female Deer Hunters, there just...

I'm Jessica from mars pennsylvania i hunt all around western PA for anything that has a season
Old 11-22-2004, 09:14 AM

ORIGINAL: pahunter15

I'm Jessica from mars
Sorry to be a knob but i bet that line gets some giggles, well i know i am laughin.
Old 11-22-2004, 04:14 PM

Haha...nice! I'm from Texas...I just started really "hunting" for myself last year...I hunt whitetail mostly...but i see alot of turkey. I've been going hunting all my life with my dad, and I just decided one day I wanted to try it for myself...opening weekend i shot an 8 pt...it was so awesome! I hadn't shot this gun b4, cuz i had just got it for my birthday. It was absolutely amazing(being the first buck n everything!)
Old 11-24-2004, 12:16 AM

Good job annie congrats .

later , hunter cameron
Old 11-27-2004, 04:40 PM

i need a gurl on that hunts
Old 12-03-2004, 04:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

hey! i'm an oldy here... i'm a girl in upstate new york that hunts!
Old 12-03-2004, 05:10 PM

Hey everyone,
I'm kinda new to this fourm, but this thread seems like a good place to make my introduction.

I live in Central Arkansas, and that is where I do all of my hunting. However, this May, I am planning to make a trip to Pennsylvania to hunt with a (girl) friend of mine.

I mainly hunt with my 20 gauge, but this year I am getting a PSE bow, and I can't wait to use it, and hopefully harvest something with it!

My intrests outside of hunting include:
horseback riding
shooting sports
trapping
volleyball
working out
reading
and basicly anything outdoors. lol

For all of you lady hunters, there is a great website for you to visit. Womenhunters.com
I am a member, and I write for the website, and the newsletter that is put out every month.
I enjoy it so much, and I have such a great time meeting other females that enjoy hunting and other outdoor activities.
Looking forward to meeting all of you guys and gals out there.
Good huntin,
Old 12-03-2004, 08:58 PM

Awesome, thanks for the link, I will visit that site... but I really can't stay away from here too long, Ill miss my boys!
Old 12-07-2004, 05:48 PM

Hey! *hugs* I'm Jodi, I live in Middle, Tennessee. I'm 18 years old. I basically just hunt deer right now, my biggest deer was a 7 pointer with a 25 inch inside spread! I got him last year. I bow hunt, rifle hunt, and muzzeloader hunt I'm hoping to go bear hunting soon! That's one of the things I'd really like to hunt. I've only gotten to go hunting 3 times this year, because I'm in college now and working and its just hard to find the time to go anymore *pout* I hate it. Welp, I have to go. *hugs* take care and be good! Good~Luck hunting!

Love ya,
Jodi

Quick Reply: Dang Female Deer Hunters, there just...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.