Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

School is important

Old 11-09-2004, 03:26 PM

Default RE: School is important

i try in school and i have a 96% as a high and 88% as a low. i have no clue what i want to be when i grow up so i just do the work like i am supposed to.

now my sister's lowest grade ever was a 98% she is a senior this year, i don't think i ever saw her study or anything like that. she dose her projects the night before their due. however it just comes to easy to her. she is takeing the hardest classes in school and we have a big school. oh yea her finall average last year for all of her classes put together was a 99.8%!!!!

man i wish school would come that easy to me but it dosen't and i work hard for the grades i get.
Old 11-09-2004, 05:04 PM

Hey ya'll! *hugs* I just wanted to say that school is very important! I am in college now, I just started this year. Not only do you need to do the best you can in high school, but you also got to remember what you learned! I'm taking classes that are going over some of the stuff I learned in high school, that I had forgotten. They are required classes that I have to take for my pharmacy major, but still if you don't remember some things you might have to take a course lower than what you need. By the way college is much harder than high school! Just for your information, and don't take to many hours your first semester. Believe me because I know some people have dropped out because they couldn't handle all the hours that they took. 12 hours is a full-time student here, I'm taking 16 and its very hard to do with work going on as well! So just be careful ok! *hugs* take care and good~Luck!

Jodi
Old 11-15-2004, 03:12 PM

I'm a freshman in college this year, and if you think that your study habits will change, think again. I try my hardest to not procrastinate but I do just like I did in high school. Plus there is so much more going on. Develop your stuy habits now so its easier when you get to college.
Old 11-15-2004, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

MO, you can't speak for everybody on that one. I don't study barely at all in high school because i don't need to. I get good grades, and studying more wouldn't improve them much. In college I plan on working my but off because it actually means something. I can tell you right now my habits will change. I just never needed the skills before.
Old 11-16-2004, 04:18 PM

I never needed to study in high school either. It was a breeze. I'm just trying to point out that I thought my habits were going to change too, but they didn't. I hope they develop by next semester cuz I'm gonna need em.

That's awesome if you do change your habits because it will be much easier.
Old 11-18-2004, 02:57 PM
Spike

im gonna be a rapper or hip hop artist so i just whish school would hurry up and go by. i do get a lot of good ideas for raps though when im daydreaming in class though. my minds on my money and my moneys on my mind.
Old 11-21-2004, 05:37 PM

negative
Old 11-23-2004, 10:25 PM

Sammie,

set your goals high.....but don't bank on being a hiphop star or rapper. it will be very big up hll battle
Old 11-29-2004, 11:24 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: jashoffa

Sammie,

set your goals high.....but don't bank on being a hiphop star or rapper. it will be very big up hll battle
ya you are right i better get a back up plan just in case. thanx for the advize