Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

do any of ya'll have a job after school..

Old 09-11-2004, 03:07 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: do any of ya'll have a job after school..

I get out after 4th period and thats at 10:30. I got to pick up my buddie as he has no other ride at 12 so I work for a guy either at his farm or at his trucking company cleaning trucks and the shop, whatever he needs me to do till about 5:30 or 6.
Old 09-11-2004, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks Bob, ill probly need it! Pup wont be welped till the middle of this month though.
Old 09-14-2004, 06:42 PM

Hey *hugs* I am at college right now, and i am working for my Dad. He's a lawyer and i'm his secretary have been since i was basically 8 years old. So i'm having to go to school and work for him. It's kinda hard to maintain both..but its alright. Into my 3rd week of school. *hugs* (i wish i had a cool job) lol <---doesn't everyone right??

Love ya,
Jodi
Old 09-14-2004, 08:32 PM
Typical Buck

OK, I work 1:00 to 6:30 perminately at the trucking company cleaning and servicing the trucks and trailers, adjusting the brakes, changing oil, tune ups, greasing the brake systems and steering systems and such. Also doing routine painting of frames, cabs, and touch ups on trailers and lettering. I do that 5 days a week for $6 an hour.
Old 09-26-2004, 12:29 PM
Fork Horn

i get out half day go to work at 12 til 8 stacking beer all day at the beverage company.
Old 09-27-2004, 07:38 AM

chicken house but i only do it in the spring and fall[:-]
Old 10-15-2004, 01:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lets see here... I live 35 minutes from where i go to college at so I still live with my folks... I have classes from 11-2:50 on mondays and fridays and 12-350 tuesday thru thursday... I work almost everyday after school.. I have either monday or friday off and saturdays for sure.. I work in the meet department at a local grocery store cutting beef, pork, etc. I work from 4 or 430 till 11 pm so i have to change in the parking lot for work since i dont have time to go home and change.. I also work every sunday 9-5 so i put in close to 36 hours per week... Seems to be a heavy load but i need to work cuz I have a $10,000 loan on my 97 chevy silverado ext. cab z71.. I still manage to wake up at 5 and hit the woods before class in the morning!! I forgot to mention that i put up with my naggin ole lady who always says that i hunt or work too much..lol... Im gonna be graduating in May with an associates degree in Mechanical Engineering so i'm stoaked for that....Cant wait to see where a new job takes me and the new area that I will be able to hunt.

Thats my story!! Good luck to yall on your season, whatever it may be!!

Brett
Old 10-15-2004, 10:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

I forgot to mention that I am also helping with my dads campain... He's runnin for sheriff of our county...Cant wait till Nov. 2nd!!

Happy Hunting!!
Old 10-21-2004, 08:48 AM

Just got me a job at the deer processer down the road from my house
Old 10-31-2004, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Next semester for school I get to work at the Bass Pro Where I live, FOr Carreer Choices. Thi is going to be awesome can't wait. 2 bad I don't get paid money I get credits but that is good enough.

Trap

Quick Reply: do any of ya'll have a job after school..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.