Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

College

Old 11-26-2004, 07:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: College

I'm going to University of Michigan next year. After my first two years I'm applying to their business school. If I get into that its a guranteed 50,000 + job right outta school.
Old 11-29-2004, 03:50 PM

I go to University Missouri-Rolla. Mechanical engineering freshman.
Old 11-30-2004, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Evangle University in Springfield, Missouri

I will be majoring in tv/radio productions
Old 12-01-2004, 11:34 AM

I graduated in May with degrees in accounting, corporate finance, and marketing. My one piece of advice is, as corny as it sounds, choose a career that you would do for free (as you can see, I hard a hard time making up my mind). You can make a lot of money doing a lot of different things, but that doesn't matter if you don't have any time to spend with friends, family, or in the great outdoors. When you get to college, take a bunch of random classes, forget about what they tell you to take. I went to school set on being a computer programmer, but as soon as I took my second programming class, that was it, I was done with it. Get your feet wet, see what you like. My two cents
Old 12-02-2004, 05:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

3rd year in college, Slippery Rock University in Pa. I'm an Open Space Planning Major with a minor in GIS.
Old 12-04-2004, 11:12 AM

I'll be going to college in the spring of 2006, probably in Missouri.

I am planning on my major being in equine science.
Old 12-10-2004, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm 22 and i've been in college now for about 3 years here in Kansas City. I graduated this past spring with a Bachelors in Network and Communcations Management. I kept on going to get my Masters, but don't plan on getting it as fast, since I don't want to get burnt out. I have 7 more classes to take to get my Masters of Business Administration and 6 more classes to get my Masters of Project Management. After all of that I'll be done with school, can't wait to not have to worry about homework and concentrate a little more on deer-hunting.

Also I went to school at Devry Univ. and Keller G.S.M.
Old 12-11-2004, 04:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have applied to St. Joseph's University in Philly, Slipper Rock University in western PA, Paul Smith's College in NY, and Immaculata in PA, near Philly.

I'll either do a marketing major or some kind of wildlife/envirmontal major.
Old 12-11-2004, 06:38 PM

Im not very far from slippery rock, I have been there many times, its basically a two road town, but the college is nice!
Old 12-12-2004, 10:28 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Quick Reply: College

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.