Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

College

Old 09-28-2004, 03:00 PM

Default RE: College

I will be heading to Bucks Ciunty Community for two years to get my Associates dgree in Environmental Science, then i will be heading to Evangel University to get my bachelors in Video/TV Production....or i might go to some school here for Wildlife Mangegment...who knows
Old 09-28-2004, 09:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

hey baby sis, we are on the phone talking about school right now so i thought i would jump on here and tell you that lol..love ya
Old 09-29-2004, 09:18 PM

I go to Auburn University and am trying to get my masters in Wildlife Sciences. Got a little while to go though.
Old 09-29-2004, 09:53 PM

5th year Civil Engineer at University of Arizona. Whats up with all the easterners on this site!!! jk. billy8point...that is an awesome idea. if you go into arch. or civil (structural) ..an some other civil disciplines, it is HUGE to know CAD programs. they definatley dont have enough time to teach good cad classes..to much math[:'(] But yep ill be done in DEC!!! had a helluva time

jared anderson
Old 10-07-2004, 02:20 AM

I'll probably be taking Junior College courses and such until i go to college in 2006. I'll be attending in Law school....and duh, majoring in Law
Old 10-13-2004, 09:01 PM

How tuff are the physics and math classes for a engineering degree? I was wanting to major in industrial engineering.
Old 10-15-2004, 10:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: billy8point

Right now I'm still in high school but there's a program through our vocational school that let's me start my college career. I'm in the program called engineering technology. It teaches us the computer programs that we'll need to be engineers...CAD, inventor, stuff like that. It's so much fun...The way I'm going now I can have my freshman year of college done when I graduate High School. If you ahven't figure dyet, I'm gonna go to school to be an engineer...Most likely a mechanical, industrial, or architectural. I still haven't figured out where I want to finish my college at though. Any engineers out there with suggestions?
Hey billy, where are you from? I live in iowa and I go to a technical college in morrison illinois. (Morrison Instittue of Technology) I live about 30 minutes from there and I love what I am doing. 90% of tech schools have a set program and you are not able to pick what classes you want and are not able to be further ahead in time for your major. It will help you be ahead in the class though since you will be familiar with the programs theat they teach. I am in my second year and I chose to go with the mechanical engineering side of it. The programs that i know how to use are AutoCad 2004, Mechanical Desktop 2004, Unigraphics NX2, and am going to start learning inventor. If i were you, i would go with mechanical because there is more money in it. I am hoping to get this job in Albuquerque New Mexico this summer. Its a place called Sandia National Laboratories and its a government job. 6 kids from my school got hired on there this summer starting out making $45,000 per year with full benefits, and they pay for relocation. As a matter of fact, after i got home from classes yesterday, i had a message from a federal agent doing a background check on a kid that I worked with at Hy-Vee. Im supposed to be getting another call today around 5 to talk to the guy. And for bobby's question.... The math that I have had to take is not bad. I was terrible in math in high school and I have been pulling off high B's. The highest we have to go is Calculus. And for physics, its very boring. I slept through 90% of the lectures and still pulled off A's. I am taking a class that is physics related this semester called Statics and strength of materials. Its harder than physics but i am not doing too bad in it.

If any of you are interested in checking out what my school is all about heres the link.

[link]http://www.morrison.tec.il.us[/link]

BTW... Bobby, look for a school that is ABET acredited... Business's love that!!
Old 10-18-2004, 10:24 PM

I go to Penn State (Altoona Campus) and i'm taking Computer Science..
Old 10-30-2004, 12:10 PM

I'm in my senior yr in high school and will hopefully be going to school at UCONN, or in Oneonta, N.Y. I plan to study wildlife biology or sports management.
Old 11-26-2004, 09:46 AM
Spike

I plan on going to college for consevation law enforcement in a couple years. i plan on becoming a game warden here in maine.

Quick Reply: College

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.