Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

College

Old 09-04-2004, 10:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: College

after this year i wanna go to like penn state , or slippery rock for wildlife bioloy and management .... with a double major in deer biology and outdoor education!
Old 09-11-2004, 02:13 PM
Spike

I just started college two weeks ago at Deleware Valley College. I am majoring in Wildlife Management & Conservation.
Old 09-11-2004, 09:15 PM

Hey *hugs* i was just wondering why you decided to go into Kinesiolgy. Thanks.

Love ya,
Jodi
Old 09-13-2004, 08:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

senior this yr. so next fall i plan on going to either NDSU(North Dakota State University) or to a 2 yr college at whapeton north dakota. i will be takin farm management classes and livestock management and deisel mechanics.
Old 09-13-2004, 09:03 PM

Right now I'm still in high school but there's a program through our vocational school that let's me start my college career. I'm in the program called engineering technology. It teaches us the computer programs that we'll need to be engineers...CAD, inventor, stuff like that. It's so much fun...The way I'm going now I can have my freshman year of college done when I graduate High School. If you ahven't figure dyet, I'm gonna go to school to be an engineer...Most likely a mechanical, industrial, or architectural. I still haven't figured out where I want to finish my college at though. Any engineers out there with suggestions?
Old 09-19-2004, 10:59 PM

Im in the nursing program at SIUE. After my bachelors I'll go through the Anesthesia program (i believe they shortened it to 15 months).
Old 09-20-2004, 04:03 PM
Typical Buck

Fall of 05 i wll be going to technical school. think of going to become a heavy duty mechanic or a deisle mechanic. this year i get to go on a 3 day camping trip for gym. Going to get pissed the one night so i have a hangover for the hike out. should be fun.
Old 09-24-2004, 12:03 PM
Fork Horn

I'm in my third year at Old Dominion University and I'm majoring in Civil Engineering. I really wanted to major in Wildlife Management and Conservation but the closest place that degree is offered is Va Tech and I got a full scholarship to ODU If I kept my degree as engineering.

billy8point - I think its smart to try to get as much college finished as you can before you actually start. Trust me, your gonna need all the spare time you can get. ALL engineering degrees are tough. You'll be alright though. Engineering Technology is fun, its what I should have done.
Old 09-25-2004, 09:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

I wish i could go to penn state, they are serious about deer, and deer hunting.
Old 09-27-2004, 06:05 PM

im only a sophomore right now.......but i want to go to Duke in and major in medicine.......then i want to become an anisteisologist (the person that puts u to sleep for surgery, etc)

Quick Reply: College

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.