Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

how's school?

Old 08-31-2004, 05:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: how's school?

Wow the first day of school went good. All classes have my friends in them and homeroom is awesome.

The only thing I don't like about my school is the mandatory "volunteer" hours that you have to do.
Old 08-31-2004, 05:42 PM

sorry i cut my first post short.. glad to hear you like it PAhunter! i never enjoyed school until about 9th grade and i really enjoy the 4 90 min classes. however after the 2nd term we have to get 4 new ones. 2 of them are gym back to back and i have spanish and math. well i hope everyone likes there classes and class mates.

don't get killed over $20....just stupit if you ask me...... know one fights with me or picks on me cause they know i'll kick there ass and if i don't my buddies would..... but i don't like or look for fight at all
Old 08-31-2004, 07:25 PM

start tomorow
Old 08-31-2004, 09:13 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: gopher slayer

I start my last year on tuseday. I hate school, but the girls.... well what can i say about the girls. there the only reason I go. I go to getto school a few years back a kid was killed in the stairway over $20 and last year kids got in a fight with the cops. it was cool to watch the kids get massed. Then after the fight they said the cops started it because they were lebanese. The Lebs were also the ones that killed that kid too he was Leb too. Im not saying about Lebs i have a few friends that are Leb. But I think some have anger managment problems like many of us.

well i get into about 2-5 fights every year , and last year dont you know the last day a kid punches me in the face for the kid behind me kicking my chair into his so i beat the sh!t outta that kid , my 189 year old english teacher tackles me an tell me to get down to the office . so down i go an the guy starts screamin , he says i hit the kid outta the blue and i told him what happen he gets on the phone an says to have the other kid come to the office so he comes down an he sits rite next to me like wtf so then i explained to him that idc he hit me first so i hit him so the teacher told me if im such a tough guy to hit him ( im pretty big im 6'3 230 lbs and bench like 300 ) so i thought about it and it was a no so the next minuite he tells me the cops are on their way . i was like why he said b/c there pressing charges i was like the kid hit me first an i hit him b.c that an he said ok u have 5 mins to shake hands and tell me you are friends an ill let you go so thats what happen there so no cops came but were close . BUT HE DONT GET THAT I REALLY DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE JUST DONT HIT ME lol well anyway i start in a week
Old 09-02-2004, 09:08 AM

Hey *hugs* I hope everyone is having a good time at school. For those who are seniors this year, Senior year rocks and believe me it goes by so fast! Cherish all the memories you have. Seriously I just graduated last year and I don't get to see hardly any of my friends. It really sucks. So just remember that! I just started college this week. It's ok i guess, i really haven't decided whether i like it or not. I hope that i will like it though! It's so weird for me to hear about all these people getting into fights that are of different race. See I live in a very small town, we only have a elem. and high school. Everyone that goes to school is white. There were a little over 50 people in my graduating class. I just can't imagine schools being so big and being of different race because i've never been in one. Ya'll take care and do your best in school, it pays off! *hugs* be good

Love ya,
Jodi
Old 09-02-2004, 12:56 PM

Started my senior year August 18. I hate it... we have some good looking chicks, but none up for grabs.
Old 09-02-2004, 03:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

great!
Old 09-28-2004, 06:59 PM

I am a junior in High School, so only 1 year after this year. Cant wait!!!
Old 10-01-2004, 07:23 PM
Fork Horn

School is gay, wow it only takes me three words to describe it, isnt that something?