Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

got me a site to post my pics ...

Old 08-19-2004, 02:05 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: got me a site to post my pics ...

im a 2 stroke boy lol i want a cr250 there sick
Old 08-19-2004, 07:52 PM

ya but then u have to worry about redstickers and polution (think of the animals. u kill them with ur 2-smoke you wont be able to kill with ur weapon) and there higher maitenence cost more to run. if anything id get a crf250 if you like riding track
Old 08-19-2004, 09:27 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: KILLERDELTA525

ya but then u have to worry about redstickers and polution (think of the animals. u kill them with ur 2-smoke you wont be able to kill with ur weapon) and there higher maitenence cost more to run. if anything id get a crf250 if you like riding track
well i guess Animals have to die somehow and the smoke from the thing aint gonna kill them disel fuel an stuff is worst than anything .. Have you ever drove to stroke . Its 50 times sicker than a 4 . well i drove both an nothing compares with a 2 stroke
Old 08-19-2004, 10:34 PM

yes i have by first bike was a 2-smoke it was a suzuki rm-125. alls 2-smokes are are high pitched smoking stinking under powerd wastes of a dirt bike. i mean look at it dude 6 only 6 2 strokes raced in the supercross this year even the pros are switching to 4 stokes do urself and the enviroment a favor and get a thumper
Old 08-20-2004, 08:41 AM
Fork Horn

2 strokes have way more poower than a four . i had a 4 stroke yamaha raptor 660 , i got the banshee the banshee burns the wheels off it , and the raptor was like wouldnt make it even squeel
Old 08-20-2004, 11:12 AM

LMAO then you do not know anything about dirt bikes the 2 stroke u rode probaly had a big defference in the gear ratio from the 4-stroke. id like to see you take a 2 stroke up a long steep hill or threw a giant mud pit as deep as you tail pipe. belive me 4 strokes have more power and versatility
Old 08-20-2004, 08:25 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: KILLERDELTA525

LMAO then you do not know anything about dirt bikes the 2 stroke u rode probaly had a big defference in the gear ratio from the 4-stroke. id like to see you take a 2 stroke up a long steep hill or threw a giant mud pit as deep as you tail pipe. belive me 4 strokes have more power and versatility

you win lol i get my bike tommrow 03 yz250f
Old 08-21-2004, 02:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

4 stroke has more power, they are easier to maintain. 2 strokes and 4 strokes of the same engine do the exact same speed. the 2 strokes just have slightly better exceleration. they are not faster.
Old 08-21-2004, 02:41 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Shootem up870

4 stroke has more power, they are easier to maintain. 2 strokes and 4 strokes of the same engine do the exact same speed. the 2 strokes just have slightly better exceleration. they are not faster.
god damn boy what a lie that is . 2 strokes have power an lots ill give it to 4 for that 1 though . They surely dont have the same engine though . 4 stroke have valves that have to be adjusted . 2 strokes have no valves at all wierd rite . 2 strokes dont have enjectors and 4s do . So it would cost bout 1000 to completly rebuild a 4 stroke . And only cost like 200 ish for a 2 stroke . i dont see which is easier to maintain there the same exact things cept you gotta adjust valves on a 4 and not 2 . Now about speed a 2 stroke are legends 4 really arent at all . when a quad is built the first thing they put it up to is a twin banshee an most the time the banshee wins . Cept for some of the new 4s . You can really just pipe an banshee an it will usally take anything there is . Why are you guys such 2 stroke haters . maybe you guys are wimps an cant handle a power band [>:]

Old 08-21-2004, 03:29 PM

2's are simply better then 4's face it

Quick Reply: got me a site to post my pics ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.