Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

eems like a lot of people are trying to cl

Old 06-30-2004, 06:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: eems like a lot of people are trying to cl

Kinda sad when you cant find someone from your own town.
isnt that kind of insulting to huntingirl??[:-]
i mean she did have a relationship over the internet i think she said

long distance relationships will only work 1 out of a 100000000000000 times! i think
Old 06-30-2004, 07:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

isnt that kind of insulting to huntingirl??
That wasnt directed at her and she doesnt seem to be thin skinned enough to get offended. If im wrong I apologize though it wasnt directed towards anyone and was just me rambling, I tend to do that often
Old 06-30-2004, 07:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

lol TREEDOG, i didn't take any offense to it at all... its just rough around here sometimes and most guys around here really DON'T like me... they hate me in fact most of the time
Old 06-30-2004, 09:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

lol TREEDOG, i didn't take any offense to it at all... its just rough around here sometimes and most guys around here really DON'T like me... they hate me in fact most of the time
Whats not to like?
Old 06-30-2004, 10:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

mostly that i don't bow down to their every whim and wish... most of the guys around here think that women are just baby making machines who were invented to get them beers from the fridge and have sex with them whenever THEY want it... doesn't work that way with me... 99% of the guys wouldn't even date me here because i can't have kids... no big loss to me... i've learned to deal with it... also many guys, if you disagree with them, they will not hesitate to slap you... i watched a girl tonight be slapped by her boyfriend for not having enough money to buy him his dinner... i will not tolerate that and i will not sit by and watch it happen either... most guys here think i'm a tree-hugging feminist for that but its not so... hence my signature... not the one about the muffin man lol... the other one... thats why i'm so aggressive towards men... i really don't trust them here... no offense... but all i've ever come in contact with is rape, anger, abuse, and dishonesty from them... i'm a firefighter and a horse trainer apprentice and a first responder and a rape councilor because they all make me stronger... they help me to enforce myself to never budge to anybody's horrid wishes.. .man or woman... thats why men don't like me here... maybe if i had a little more trust for them then they'd like me a little more... but they need to give me a reason to trust them...
Old 06-30-2004, 11:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Slapping his girlfriend over money, that **** dont happen here, and you say alot of guys up there are like that. That is just plain scarrey to me. Them not likeing you for the reason you mentioned would be no loss for me, I wouldnt want people like that to like me anyway.
Old 07-01-2004, 08:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: seems like a lot of people are trying to claim

huntingirl,
what the??????>>From: London soon

sounds like you have had some rough times[&:] and now you are back with the guy who cheated on you?? (i think) well good luck with him this time. i hope it turns out better than the last
Old 07-02-2004, 11:26 PM

Default RE: seems like a lot of people are trying to claim

huntingirl, check your PMs.... It's important....
Old 07-02-2004, 11:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have noticed that too. She is a popular gal here in the forum. Not many hunters who are around our age are female, and the testosterone in this room is at an insanely high level.

But nonetheless,

I have my own girl.
Old 07-04-2004, 11:31 AM

i watched a girl tonight be slapped by her boyfriend for not having enough money to buy him his dinner
Isn't it usally him buying her dinner? Thats what its like here anyway.

Quick Reply: eems like a lot of people are trying to cl

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.