Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

is this unhealthy for me?...

Old 06-06-2004, 08:13 PM

Default is this unhealthy for me?...

hey fellas,
my gurl just left town to head up to Colorado for a week, and i was wondering, since she left i have been taking a tablespoon of nyquil to go to sleep and im not sick. is that unhealthy for me? i take nyquil because it helps put me to sleep and it helps time go by faster. i hate being awake when i know i cant see her or talk to her so i go to bed early(because of nyquil) and wake up late. so i am up for very little time in the day. even if i am awake, and i try not to think about her i cant stop thinking about her because i am in love with her, and i no i cant see her so it kills me!!! but n e way, is this unhealthy???
Old 06-06-2004, 08:20 PM

Default RE: is this unhealthy for me?...

you are crazy about her......it should not hurt you ,but heck i do not no go to sleep..............
Old 06-06-2004, 08:33 PM
Super Moderator

MCH, it is never wise to take medication for which you have no need of. If you need to get tired, go jogging or carry the barbells to the attic or lift the back of the car off the ground lol j/k
Old 06-06-2004, 08:55 PM

all that is easy, it wont make me tired, except for the car thing..........i have a truck... but that wouldnt tire me out, it would give me a hernia
Old 06-06-2004, 09:07 PM

Its only a week, life will go on! i wouldnt take that stuff to help put ya to sleep, but thats just me
Old 06-06-2004, 09:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Eventually, taking meds to put you to sleep will lead to a condition called DEPENDENCY!!
Not good. After a while, your body will get used to taking medication for sleep, and you will never get to sleep, even with her there!
Old 06-06-2004, 10:09 PM

i no life will go on, i just dont like being awake, and it IS ONLY A WEEK so its NOT gonna lead to dependency. because im only doin it till she gets back.

PS: have yall seen the pic of her?
Old 06-06-2004, 10:37 PM

yah, its only a wk, you can talk to her on the phone. You will be alright, quit that crap!
Old 06-06-2004, 10:43 PM

no actually i CANT talk to her, her phone doesnt have service out there. and i have no way of communicating with her... and its ONLY a week, no big deal...
Old 06-07-2004, 05:52 AM

You Need Help.......[&:]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.