Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

is this unhealthy for me?...

Old 06-08-2004, 08:04 PM

Default RE: is this unhealthy for me?...

well good 4 u, u live YOUR [/u] life the way u want to, and ill live my life the way I want to...1 second at a time...

ok and thats enough of the responces in this post, im getting tired of having to read the same thing over and over again...
Old 06-08-2004, 08:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: is this unhealthy for me?...

This is getting pointless. If you dont want to hear the replys DONT ASK. Hopefuly a moderator will come and lock this thread sense it serves no purpose being that you seem to take in very little. All people have done on this board is try to talk some sense into but your beyond resonable thinking it appears. You want to try and hurt yourself becausing your lusting for some girl who doesnt even want to date you go ahead, but we dont need to hear about it, especialy when you seem to care little about the thoughts and concerns of the board users.