Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

is this unhealthy for me?...

Old 06-07-2004, 11:13 PM

Default RE: is this unhealthy for me?...

i've been in your condition when i couldn't stop thinking about this girl.. cept i just stayed up and didn't get any sleep...
Old 06-08-2004, 09:42 AM

it IS ONLY A WEEK so its NOT gonna lead to dependency
And all it takes is one smoke, so why would one week not be a risk?
Old 06-08-2004, 10:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

i would say do some extra work during the day or anything else you can think of to make you tired. run a couple of miles, go swimming, scout some hunting property.
j3k2c1,
i agree with ya about the cigarette
Old 06-08-2004, 04:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

now before i even say it, i'm gonna tell you that i hated to hear it when i was your age, but dammit it needs to be said to you

you don't know what love is... what you are feeling is lust... and if you are doing this to yourself now over lust, imagine what you will do to yourself down the road
Old 06-08-2004, 04:36 PM

have yall seen the pic of her?

No
Old 06-08-2004, 05:10 PM

And all it takes is one smoke, so why would one week not be a risk?
ummm, ya, ive tried smoking.....i didnt ever do it again...

now before i even say it, i'm gonna tell you that i hated to hear it when i was your age, but dammit it needs to be said to you

you don't know what love is... what you are feeling is lust... and if you are doing this to yourself now over lust, imagine what you will do to yourself down the road
well obviosly you dont know s*** about me. what i am feeling ISNT lust, ive felt that before. what im feeling is LOVE

20guageNate:
here is the pic.....AGAIN...its not a good pic, she looks BETTER in person.

Old 06-08-2004, 05:11 PM

ya.....thats the one..... and if yall are gonna comment "inappropriately" on her appearence, then just shut the h3ll up...
Old 06-08-2004, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think the person who needs to shut up is you. You asked us if it was unhealthy for you to take niquill to sleep because a girl you have the hots for who is out of town! (you said she wasn't your girlfriend). Another thing, even if you were going out, how in the world would you expect to live WITH her if you can't stand to live WITHOUT her for a WEEK?!!? Trust me, being with someone 24/7 can be worse than being away from someone for a while. You guys are not going to be together forever, and eventually you will have to live without her FOREVER. Grow up, find something else to pass your time and make you tired besides sitting in front of the computer all day long and worrying about her. You say you hate going to movies alone, well have a friend go with you, something, For GOD's sake GROW UP!!

And by the way, Love has to be mutual, lust is typically one person having the hots for another person - YOU!
Old 06-08-2004, 06:44 PM

ummm no, and what the hell is your problem telling me to shut up? huh? all i said is
ya.....thats the one..... and if yall are gonna comment "inappropriately" on her appearence, then just shut the h3ll up...
so i think u just need to chill the **** out and not blow up at me. and i dont "have the hots" for her, i LOVE her. and if u EVER met her and got to know her, you would defininately find out that she is the kind of person that a guy can DEFINATELY fall in love with.
(and i obviously CAN live without her because i AM alive arent i?)
Old 06-08-2004, 07:58 PM

You know what MCH, your thought process cracks me up! I am unable to see how your thinking is so tangled!

Oh wait, this might be why, I am focusing on my grades and not focusing on my hormones. I am focusing on being qualified for a career that will support my wife and children without my wife having to work. I am focusing on things that will better prepare me for life. I am preparing for a religious mission for 2 years so that I can be better prepared for life and for having a wife. I am focused on things that will matter a heck of a lot more in the next 2 years on until the day I die, compared to what will affect me for 10 months.

You are way too young to be as "in love" as you are claiming. You are infatuated! You need to look forward to your future more, and not think about a girl who's name in 40 years you won't remember in all probability.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.