Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

is this unhealthy for me?...

Old 06-07-2004, 08:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: is this unhealthy for me?...

Madcrazyhunter A.K.A MADCRAZYINLOVE more like it. Look stud i dont know how old you are, dont get me wrong its great to be in love. But she is only gone for a week and your taking somthing to fight the depression. What happens when you guys break up? Or you find out she cheated on you? What will you do then? Like the author says its better to have loved and hurt than not to love at all. But you need to MAN UP!!! dont let some girl run your life dawg!! Then you give her the power to snap you like a twig when she wants. Now i hear ya ( nooo she is not like that! she loves me) blah,blah,blah,blah[8D]. Pick up your skirt and grab some, quit the nyquil go target practice, bow season is around the corner go shoot! Dont take offense, just trying to help ya bud.
Old 06-07-2004, 02:22 PM

ok dawg, u listen now. im NOT taking n e thing for "depression" im not depressed, im just kinda sad that she is gone. the medicine just helps me got to sleep.

what happens when we break up?
nothing cuz we arent dating to begin with

her cheat on me...
hasnt happened and wont happen

and she aint runnin my life, she is just one of the only things i am living for other than hunting and soccer. she is the one that helps me out when im in need. no 1 else other than u guys and her can do that.

PS: i dont have a skirt on AND i dont have a bow...want one....dont have one...
Old 06-07-2004, 02:41 PM

ORIGINAL: turkeyhunter_15

You Need Help.......[&:]
I strongly agree...
Old 06-07-2004, 03:31 PM

dude! omg, i dont need help! y would i need help? just because im taking nyquil to go to sleep this week? that makes me "need help"???
Old 06-07-2004, 09:15 PM

i just read you were 14? 14 and your worrying about having sex? you've got a lot of learning to do about dating and women... From personal experience, don't make such a big deal on this one girl because as much as you think she won't ever hurt you, she can and probably will..

"and she aint runnin my life, she is just one of the only things i am living for other than hunting and soccer."

you do need help if you need a girl to "keep you living". What are you gonna do when she's gone and your alone?... like i said you have a lot of learning to do, just don't do anything stupid until then.
Old 06-07-2004, 09:20 PM

1. Your Not Even Dating So Stop Making A Big Fuss.
2. Theres Other Woman.
3.You Even Know What Loves Is?
quote:

her cheat on me...

hasnt happened and wont happen

Again Your Not Dating, So How Could She Cheat On You. Just Remeber Shes Not Your Girlfirend She Can Do What She Wants
and she aint runnin my life, she is just one of the only things i am living for other than hunting and soccer
1. You Dont Live For A Woman That You Dont Even Date. You Live For God.
im NOT taking n e thing for "depression" im not depressed
1.de·pres·sion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-prshn)
n.

The condition of feeling sad or despondent.

Sad....Yeah
Also I Dont See Where It Says On Nyquil Use To Fall Asleep In Any Manor
Its For Flus Colds etc.
You Have Issues Its A No Wonder Your Not Going Out And In A Way Its Good Way You Going Now If That Happend You Would Probally Do Something Worse. [>:]
Old 06-07-2004, 09:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Taking medicine you dont need is stupid and potentialy dangerous. Go buy a 1000 piece puzzle or do some manual labour to pass time away and take your mind off her. Geez your sprung and you aint even dating. Why not go out and have yourself some fun and get over it. And usualy if you have to ask if something is unhealthy for you then you shouldnt be doing it.
Old 06-07-2004, 10:14 PM

MCH, stop w/ the nyquil! Now! Or do you wanna be an addict? lol You'll live. Go to the local theater and watch movies all night, I don't I don't care. Just stop / the medicine!!

By the way, is it cherry or grape flavored?
Old 06-07-2004, 10:29 PM

ok dang people! its ONLY NYQUIL!(grape flavored)

its NOT a big deal

U are telling ME that I DONT KNOW what love is?!?!?!

"there is other women"
uhhhh...ya, but they dont even come close to the person that she is...NO1 DOES!(and yes i have met every single female on earth)

Im NOT going out w/ her BUT that doesnt mean i dont love her

She CAN do what she wants, im NOT stopping her...

I HATE puzzles

Movies SUCK when ur alone

what are you gonna do when she is gone and you are all alone?
well, i guess ill work that out when that time comes...

AND...
i TRY doing stuff to keep my mind off of her....doesnt work that great, i kinda stop thinkin bout her but i still do...
Old 06-07-2004, 11:11 PM
Super Moderator

MCH, Nyquil is not the answer unless you have a cold/cough/or flu like symptoms. My guess would be that you do not even sleep thru the night taking it....Grape flavor??? Never heard of that with Nyquil. Either way my friend it is not a good thing. Less is always best when it comes to medications of any kind! Heck, just wait til your older and have to take something on a daily basis and have no choice.[&:] Just a thought...

So you hate puzzles, and other crap like that....go look at the stars, get a chart and see how many constellations you can find. Go outside and listen to the night and the sounds that she makes.... and I mean really listen, you may be pleasantly surprised at what you find. Guess what I am trying to say is ENJOY being YOU!! Cause that is what it's all about...if you cannot enjoy your own company....how do you expect someone else too?? Love who you are and respect who you are....and for cripes sake...get rid of that dang Nyquil!!!! You are young and learning, you will be just fine!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.