Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

guess who is back fellas....and free

Old 06-02-2004, 10:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default guess who is back fellas....and free

GOODMORNIN' BBS!

how is everyone doing? i haven't been here in forever and as usual when i come back i get curious as to what everyone has been up to... soo.... what ya'll been up to?

as for me, i started working at a horse shelter and go out on rescues and catch them all... just got two new horses that are both blind due to being lashed in the eyes with a whip so i've been having a rough time with them getting to trust me... i had a nasty breakup and haven't felt like talking much... just felt like working for a while... split wood, replaced fence, and rode horses in the cold for the past two weeks... i'm getting over it now and i'm trying to get used to being single again... it's not easy after you date someone for three years... got a turkey this spring season, small jake about 25lbs but all in good eatin'... so... whats new?
Old 06-02-2004, 10:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: guess who is back fellas....and free

Welcome back, I realy hate to hear that about the horses. Sickens me what some people will do to an animal. Sounds like you have a great job though, rescueing them. Good luck on the trust issue.

Hate to hear you and your boyfriend split up. Unfortunetly these things happen more often than not in relationships. Your a great person, you'll get Mr right one of these days

Riding in the cold? Where the heck is that at. Its been scorching hot here. Got a terrible sunburn while working on a Kubota mower yesterday. I havent rode horses in a long time, sure wish I could go do that.
Old 06-02-2004, 11:16 AM

Great to have you back!!!

Hntngirl and sunset have gotten even more crazy in the offseason forum than when you left, but what do you expect?!!!

And a 25lbs jake I am not too sure that you would call that a Jake!!!!! Or small for that matter!!!!
Old 06-02-2004, 11:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

things had just started to go smoothly around here but then u have to come back. jk welcome back have fun with the horses. give them time and they will trust you. good luck in getting over the break up, its gotta be hard. congrats on the turkey.
Old 06-02-2004, 12:14 PM

what are you doing sweetie..........glad to see you back......it has been slow around here.......sorry about the breakup......see you around...
Old 06-02-2004, 12:23 PM

nothin much goin on here. Just got out of school and gettin ready to go work. Sorry to hear about your breakup. I think its great what you're doin with the horses, needs to be more people like that in the world. Welcome back.
Old 06-02-2004, 01:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome back!
Old 06-02-2004, 01:29 PM

I was wondering where you were.
Old 06-02-2004, 01:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Sorry to hear about the negative stuff going on for you. Keep your chin up and welcome back
Old 06-02-2004, 06:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

thanks everyone, i'm really glad to be back on here with my favorite guys in the world lol...

as for mr right? i don't think he exsists for me... too many men get initimidated by a chick who could kick their butt... i've got the horses and firefighting to keep me busy... and theres always hunting and fishing...

Quick Reply: guess who is back fellas....and free

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.