Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

CHICKS.........oy!........

Old 05-27-2004, 11:51 AM

Default CHICKS.........oy!........

i know yall probably dont even care but you obviously dont mind because yall are reading this but there is this chick @ my skewl and like 4 months ago i started getting attracted to her and she is like reeeeeeeeeeeally pretty right... ya well we started talking and then i found out she liked me and now we are @ the point where we are debating the "going out" issue. i am TOTALLY ready but she says she isnt ready for commitment...ya...bummer.....and i reeeeally like this chick and i am willing to wait but its s0o0o0o0o hard! im just confused and i was wondering what yall would do in this situation...

ILL POST A PICTURES OF HER AS SOON AS I GET MY DIGITAL CAMERA BACK IF YALL WANT. OH, AND BY THE WAY DID I MENTION SHE HUNTS TOO!!!
Old 05-27-2004, 12:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: CHICKS.........oy!........

if u like her that much then its worth waiting for. yea go ahead and post them pics but u mite want to pm fro man and see if it is ok. i dont think there would be a problem with it. good luck!
Old 05-27-2004, 12:33 PM

it sayed he cant or chooses not to accept PM's
Old 05-27-2004, 12:46 PM

This needs to be on the non-hunting forum....
Old 05-27-2004, 12:57 PM

fine oy! i only put this in the youth hunters area because they are MY age and they would understand... unlike some adults, and ya ya ya i no, "adults have gone throught this b4" but i dont really care, i was just asking the TEENS.
Old 05-27-2004, 02:33 PM

wait ,wait,wait,wait............it will work out......give it some time.........
Old 05-27-2004, 03:49 PM

Id say wait for a while and see how things go. Main advice i give, do not, and i mean DO NOT try and be to clingy. I did the same thing last year. I really liked this girl and she liked me, but i started callin a bunch and wanting to hang out a bunch and that kinda stuff. We're still friends, but she ended up datin my best friend(thats a hole nother story). Anyways, play it cool and let it run its course.
Old 05-27-2004, 04:51 PM

see thats the thing the chick is the one thats wanting to hang out w/ me and she calls me alot and in 2 weeks we talked for 932 mins on my cell phone...lol... and we are going to the movies tomorrow(5-28-04) and i mean we have already made out like a bajillion times......but she still says she isnt ready fro commitment and I KNOW SHE ISNT PLAYIN ME...

by the way, do yall wanna c a picture of her???
Old 05-27-2004, 05:19 PM

yep......it will work out for ya.......give it some time......lets see that pic.....
Old 05-27-2004, 05:24 PM

ya i would but my scanner is broken and im tryin to find my digital camera

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.