Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

CHICKS.........oy!........

Old 05-27-2004, 08:29 PM

Default RE: CHICKS.........oy!........

Wait a second. She calls you to talk, you hang out a bunch, you make out like crazy. What are you complaining about? You want a name? I mean, i can see where your coming from, im in the same situation, except im the opposite, im the one that doesnt wanna go out with this girl. If i were you, keep things the way theyre goin right now, then after while she may wanna go out. Sounds like you pretty much are though.
Old 05-27-2004, 08:37 PM

Ur really REALLY lucky goin to movies and makin out with her before you go out I would wait so she doesnt dump you and go out with ur friend d@mn i hate when that happens
GOOD LUCK!!!
Old 05-27-2004, 10:43 PM

Not Bragging... But I Get Woman Asking Me Out All The Time I Only Asked 3 Woman In My Life...Rest Ask Me And Its Cool..Only Problemn I have Is Everything Else...Does She Want An Arm Around Her Or Hold Hands...Kiss Or Tongue And Then You Get Someone you really like and dont wanna mess it up lol.
Old 05-28-2004, 10:44 AM
Typical Buck

Amen turkeyhunter15. But in time, you will learn the finer points of showing affection towards girls. You will begin to know what to do and when. But trust me, you can never be a master at it. You will always mess up but if the girl really likes you, it will not bother them too much. Good luck MadCrazyHunter. BB
Old 05-28-2004, 11:03 AM

alright fellas, i might have that pic up by 2night before 11:00pm hopefully.

but i mean i do like her ALOT i guess you could say that i love her( i know i know, "your too young to know what true love really is") and we have already talked about going out and ya.......nvm.... but she is like THE PERFECT GIRL i mean i have never met a girl that even comes close to her. i mean shes smart, shes funny, she is fun to be with... i sound like a loser..... but when we are in the same room its like its only me and her, i cant keep my eyes off her and i constantly think about her...and by the way she wont ditch me for my best friend because she is like my best friend, i can tell her ANYTHING.

and think about it, she is beautiful, smart, likes the outdoors and HUNTS! what more could a guy ask 4???
Old 05-28-2004, 02:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

My best advice, as well as agree with everyone else on the waiting and taking things slow part. If its meant to be then taking one day at a time is the best way to go. The fact she hunts is pretty cool i have to add

P.S. I"m not a teen but i'm a teen at heart
Old 05-30-2004, 09:59 AM

finally have pics but they are messed up. and she is 16, im ALMOST 15...

Old 05-30-2004, 09:59 AM

here is a close up of her beautiful smile

Old 05-30-2004, 10:00 AM

and the last one, and once again sorry the pictures are so crappy.

so what do yall think?