Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Southern Flag!!!! OUTRAGE

Old 05-17-2004, 01:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Southern Flag!!!! OUTRAGE

Ok i live in pennsylvania , and today 2 kids were booted from school because they were wearing shirts witht he confererate flag on them. I personally think it is outrageous , and jsut because someone likes the south or being a redneck does not give the right for the school to descriminate on them ,

It all started when a stupid black girl started bitching jsut to hear herself bitch , she said the kid wore it jsut to make her mad , meanwhile she starts stuff with everywhite kid there is in all of her classes just to make us get in trouble , personally i hate the girl , and wouldnt mind seeing her hit by a train. She really needs to watch herself some might say , due to our school having only 6 or 7 blacks and the other 100 or so all white. There are 1 or 2 blacks at our school that noone minds and even people get along with , im not racist , but i personally have a FINE line between just black folks and the other word u call them...

So what do you all think , is the school wrong for punishing us for wearing a shirt that shows our respect for the southern heritage , or are we wrong for wearing them to school? Personally , id say bet your piggy banks on it taht i will ahve a X on my shirt tommorow. Also diie outfitters online store has a nice article on school protest on shirts , and i agree with it 110%. i may even purchase one of the shirts from there that say "offended by school censorship of southern heritage"
Old 05-17-2004, 01:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Southern Flag!!!! OUTRAGE

I personally don't see where the school can suspend somebody for wearing a shirt. As long as the shirt complies with the dress code, they should be able to wear it whenever they want. They should be able to at least protest it to the school board, and as long as they didn't do anything to anybody then they should be let back in school. It is outrageous!
Old 05-17-2004, 01:59 PM

im not to far from you double lung and i personaly got in trouble for the flag about 4-5 months ago at butler county vo-tech. i take culinary arts there and we were having a cake decorating contest so i made a motorcycle cake and put the confederate flag as the design on the gas tank when the teacher saw it she fliped out and called the principal and this whole big thing started they were going to suspend me for 10 days unless i changed the design. knowing that my mom would kill me if i got kicked out even for that i changed it by puting a few more blue lines on it and making it look like the british flag. i think its stupid for them to be able to tell me i cant display it theres a kid that has a rebel flag wallet and belt buckle up there and wears them everyday and never gets in trouble for them i took a picture before i defaced it and a picture afterwords and i'll post them as soon as i can.
Old 05-17-2004, 04:31 PM

i put on my dixie outfitters shirts on everyday.....they don't say nothing at my school........
Old 05-17-2004, 06:59 PM

sectionalism, still here today, when are the southerners gonna wake up and unite as a country and actually realize that we are CITIZENS of the UNITED STATES of America? it isnt the States that wanna be united and maybe some of the south!
Old 05-17-2004, 07:00 PM

ORIGINAL: pahunter15

im not to far from you double lung and i personaly got in trouble for the flag about 4-5 months ago at butler county vo-tech. i take culinary arts there and we were having a cake decorating contest so i made a motorcycle cake and put the confederate flag as the design on the gas tank when the teacher saw it she fliped out and called the principal and this whole big thing started they were going to suspend me for 10 days unless i changed the design. knowing that my mom would kill me if i got kicked out even for that i changed it by puting a few more blue lines on it and making it look like the british flag. i think its stupid for them to be able to tell me i cant display it theres a kid that has a rebel flag wallet and belt buckle up there and wears them everyday and never gets in trouble for them i took a picture before i defaced it and a picture afterwords and i'll post them as soon as i can.
i think you need to t ake a class that teaches you how and where to put periods or atleast the correct punctuation....lol
Old 05-17-2004, 07:02 PM

I know what u mean we have 1 and a half balck kids and were not aloud to wear confederate stuff. We do anyways and we normally dont get in trouble.
Old 05-17-2004, 07:08 PM

i think the confederation umm... lost so why don't you burn the things like you should.
Old 05-17-2004, 07:09 PM

Here in Utah there is one black family in all 3 surrounding towns. They don't care whatsoever.
Old 05-17-2004, 07:39 PM

i can see not bein able to display it if u want it to mean that but i just think it looks cool and it represents that i am a redneck.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.