Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Southern Flag!!!! OUTRAGE

Old 05-23-2004, 10:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Southern Flag!!!! OUTRAGE

BEAUTIULF PLAINS!!!! I will proudly represent the stars and bars to school regardless of what happens this is the last week of school , and if they wanna send me home for summer early , im all for it! i dont wear the stuff to be racist , i dont have a problem with blacks unless they start to get cocky , or they start to say things or antagonize me first, in my eyes they r all jsut the same as whites only with black skin , until they open their mouths in a bad way toward me or another white, then the whole outlook on them changes... like PLAIN said they dont have any ancestors aloive that were slaves , so they should jsut stop whining , and they can treat us like horse shnit all week , and as soon as we say something , its racist and all about hate! BS . so i mean if they cant see i wear the stars of the south for "redneck" outdoorsmen reasons , and to support the south , and the great war that helped maybe end the problems between north and south to help us UNITE as 1 , then they can kiss my white @$$ and like it !
Old 05-26-2004, 09:08 PM

well what about when they speak in their little black lingo , you all know what i mean " what up dog , common cuz , yo , dawg"
Do you hate african amercians?? cause it seems like it wearing the confederate flag on your t-shirt. Thats terrible i mean why dont u just have a shirt that says i like living in the south! I have a lot of friends that are black. And do you think they all speak in the "black lingo" NO!!! and some white people do it to and its the same with there shorts white people do that to!
Old 05-27-2004, 06:05 AM

I've seen a lot of you bring up first amendment rights, but there's one thing you have to remember, you have to be 18 to have those rights.
Old 05-27-2004, 01:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well we WON!!! our school offically has adopted the right to waer the shirts , all it took was some hell being raised at a board meeting , and a petition , we jsut cant have any shirts that have deliberate racist meanings ... so we have won ,we brough we dont always like how they dress , and other groups dress ,so it would jsut go ROUND AND ROUND , so they settled on if we dont have racist meanings we can have the flag in school...

As for 20GANate , not all africans i hate , i hate the ones that think their sh*t dont stink and they own the world cuz they dont , noone does, the productive ones that arent asses i can stand , its the ones that think we r in the ghetto that get my skin crawling , and yes i have some black friends as well , they hunt , fish , and wear the rebel flag , they even hate the ones that r ghetto fabulous! so dont think im jsut criticizing all blacks , onl certain ones , and i also agree there r whites that r jsut as bad if not worse !
Old 05-30-2004, 12:18 PM

Whoo-hoo! Good job Doublelung!
Old 06-17-2004, 11:24 PM

I completely agree with you DL, Even though im from oregon wich is probably about as "yankee" as a state can get i think the school was defenitley wrong on this one.
Old 06-21-2004, 10:48 AM

Back in the day alot of my relatives faught for the south. So i will always wave that flag for all the men who gave their lives fighting for what they believed in. Tat war wasnt even over slavery in the begining anyway. to me a confederate flag doesnt stand for discremination but pride in where u come from. ill always wave mine proudly!