Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Southern Flag!!!! OUTRAGE

Old 05-17-2004, 07:51 PM

Default RE: Southern Flag!!!! OUTRAGE

i think it is stupid............i'm going to keep wearing my dixie outfitters shirts......fly my rebel flag high to.......
Old 05-17-2004, 07:57 PM

sectionalism, still here today, when are the southerners gonna wake up and unite as a country and actually realize that we are CITIZENS of the UNITED STATES of America? it isnt the States that wanna be united and maybe some of the south!

Squirrelhunter91
southern heritage is in my blood.....south will always be the south and it will never change........
Old 05-18-2004, 04:24 AM
Dominant Buck

Double Lung ,
a quick check of your school's dress code will settle the matter . The school is entitled by law to establish reasonable dress codes , or even unreasonable ones if the Board of Education chooses . If said code specifically prohibits display of the rebel flag then it is their perogative to make the student remove the offending article or suspend them . I think it bites too , but that's what the law says .

I used to catch some grief for some of the things that I wore to school , and I didn't like it either , but they were well within their rights on every occasion because what I was wearing didn't meet the code . The era that I grew up in was a lot more laid back than yours , we never heard of PC because folks weren't as thin skinned back then , so you have my sympathies .
Old 05-18-2004, 11:41 AM

What a bunch of loosers in the schools! Go on strike or something.... refuse to wear anything but confederate clothing. It's outrageous! I can understand if a girl walked in with a belly shirt on or something, but this? Geez, you think they have something better to do.
Old 05-18-2004, 12:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

See if segragation was still in effect we wouldnt have this problem!! Damn that Washington!!LOL..ALSO BILL CLINTON (our first black president!)
Old 05-18-2004, 02:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

The school dress code as i checked in the student handbook today has nothing in it about any flags , the only thing it has is that you arent allowed to practice your religion in school , so what is the big deal with the flag, just because a few *****s are mad , well what about when they speak in their little black lingo , you all know what i mean " what up dog , common cuz , yo , dawg" well that offends me , also the clothes they were , shorts halfway down their asses , its jsut pissing me off , and im not gonnd take it , thats y im wearing a confederate shirt every day for the next week or 2 of school , and i jsut gonna flash it in the faces of all of them , cuz i printed that thing out that says its unconstitutional to discriminate against the views of confererate supporters , so guess what , my principal can suck the end of my .270 for all i care , im wearin it and thats final , if he wants to send me on a vacation , he can, but he wont put me outta school for long , cuz once that happens the local news would surely like to talk of the issue.
Old 05-18-2004, 03:00 PM

Where I live displaying the Confederate flag usually means you hate blacks.
Old 05-18-2004, 04:01 PM

Ok this is the big reason schools and people don't like the flag.. The south had slaves... and the rebel flag is a southern flag.. So blacks and other people who are all uneducated about the matter thinks that flag supports racism and slavery.. When it actually is just a battle flag for the south..

ooo just to let you know people that made smart arse comments.. I wear the rebel flag to show my hertiage and that people back in my family line died for the south and that flag.. I'm not against america!!! ..

Its bull crap you can't wear it in school.... Blacks can wear Malcom X shirts and martin luther king stuff... All there africa clothes......

So why can't I wear a rebel flag...

If you dont like my rebel flag I don't really care.. You do your thing and I'll do mine.. You believe in what you do and I will what I do... Don't worry about me.. Just worry about yourself...

Peace and Critter Grease..
Old 05-18-2004, 04:23 PM
Typical Buck

Thats a bunch of BS!

Both sides of my family are from the south. Its a heritage thing, yankees just dont get it. It says in my school dress code that rebel flags and "other controversial symbols" shall not be worn, but everybody always wears confederate clothes anyway and nobody cares. Theres only 1 and 1/2 blacks in our school, and countless wiggers[:'(][:'(]

Wear it proud boys
Old 05-18-2004, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Although that IM a " YANKEE" i do have alot of views tho that i think the confeds. were right on , but it doesnt matter , we are united as one now , and it beter that way , and im not out to cause racial tension even tho i cant stand blacks , but we will jsut have to see , i will not let this issue go , if they try to kick me out , most of you will prolly see something about it on the news. many different groups say taht it is unconstitutional to ban the flag , but i find it perfectly normal .

The reason we r getting turned into the office is that ---- Both blacks and a few whites ( all the whites that care are fat girls that are dating blacks cuz no white kids wil touch them) are *griping* because they say the flag means white supremicy, but i dont take it as that .... its jsut my belief and i wear it to show that im a man of the outside , i belong in the woods , not in the citywhere all the *city slickers* like to reside... this is jsut really bugging me...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.