Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

anybody been fishing

Old 05-12-2004, 10:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: anybody been fishing

been catfishing twice but no luck as of yet. I went trout fishing the other day between classes at college. fished for about 35 minutes and caught a nice fat 12'' rainbow. Bass are starting to spawn around here, but we had a massive cold front move through so it will be a couple more days before the water temp gets back where is should be for the bass to really be hitting hard.
Old 05-12-2004, 10:28 PM

went out a few weeks ago, didnt even get a bite, i was hopin to go out this wkend because i am free. there callin for snow tomorrow! fricken SNOW, thats crazy, i really dont feel like seeing the white stuff fall again. but we'll just have to see how the weather is this wkend
Old 05-15-2004, 09:31 AM

well i caught about 20 some trout and prolly 200 crappie and prolly 100 or so bluegill/ sunfish and havent been bass fishing yet ... but my buddy caught like 10 or 15 bowfin !
Old 05-15-2004, 08:53 PM
Typical Buck

I caught 19 bass thursday night on a super rooster tail. That seems to work pretty good on the smaller bass. After dad had his surgery today, I went to a spot here by the house. I caught a 2 pounder or so. I'm havin a pretty good year on the fish. I wish I had done this good on the turkeys. Bobcat, did you get a tom today? I didn't even go. I stayed with dad until I found out he was allright. then I went fishin. What kinda bait has everyone been hammerin them on? I like the spinners and the jitterbugs. BB
Old 05-15-2004, 11:23 PM

i got in late friday night i did not even go turkey huntin....i have been catching the bass on crank baits........
Old 05-16-2004, 09:00 PM

I went fishin this weekend, but i was fishin in a lil hole called the gulf of mexico. I went with my friend and his dad, they caught the 2 biggest fish on the boat and a few small fish, and i caught a nice 10lb snapper and a nice triggerfish and some small beeliner's and snappers.

I went fishin on spring break too with another friend at a private pond.... I caught 4 or 5 small bass, biggest being about 3lbs, and several crappie and bluegills

I'm goin back deep sea fishing this weekend, i cant wait.

sounds like everyone's havin a good season fishing
Old 05-19-2004, 03:56 PM

yea mate ive been fishing
Old 05-20-2004, 07:50 PM

hoping to get out next week...best part of the year for bass just got over(pre-spawn)..spawn is underway, some have spawned, others havent..hoping to hook into a 5 pounder..

slayer
Old 05-26-2004, 07:58 PM

been catchin a few walleyes
Old 05-27-2004, 07:56 PM

i have a few times with the girlfriend. no bites. wonder why

Quick Reply: anybody been fishing

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.