Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

DNR sucks!

Old 04-26-2004, 12:16 PM

Default DNR sucks!

What do you think about the Wisconsin DNR raising up the prices of all liscenses as much as 50%? I think that its a bunch of BS!
Old 04-26-2004, 12:18 PM

Default RE: DNR sucks!

Also...I've seen on record that many employees of the Wisconsin DNR have violated the laws hunting/fishing/trapping violations. This tells you what kind of people the DNR hires.
Old 04-26-2004, 10:02 PM

yeah but hey WDNR could always make it worse on you and I
Old 04-26-2004, 10:08 PM

I doubt the DNR would hire anyone who has violated a game and fish law. I would like to see proof of this accusation.

As to the raising of prices, inflation sucks, but it happens. All I can see someone doing is getting a massive group of sportsman to boycott hunting and fishing for a whole year, but I find it hard to beleive that anyone would do this.

A lot of the money that the DNR recieves from the sportsman goes to helping conserve wildlife habitat, etc...
Old 04-27-2004, 07:26 PM

when did u figure out the DNR is stupid????????
theyre just some ppl that think that they know how to hunt, and they cant
Old 04-27-2004, 07:35 PM

and you 2 think you do know something about hunting?! this is rediculous.. these people go to school to do their job and are fully qualified to do the job... as for prices rising the dnr and other conservation organizations have been getting their funds cut for years and its starting to show... the money they do get is used to regulate and manage the game animals you THINK your so expert at hunting... stop whining and be a little appreciative of the job they do!
Old 04-27-2004, 08:18 PM

Are you guys talking about www.DNRsports.com. Well people say part of it sucks I don't
because I got a browing Micro Adrenole for $211.
Old 04-27-2004, 08:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

No they are talking about the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources.
Old 04-28-2004, 04:18 PM

Chase, you're new, so I'll go easy on you this time.

Everyone is entitled to their own oppinions. All I've seen from you since you became a part of our community is nagativity. I know this is probably me being a tad bit judgmental, but please, we don't need comments like 'shove it' in here.

Civil conversations = cool. 'Shove it = Not Ok.

Please, I know you can have a civil conversation without attacking someone. Professor stated his opinion, and whether you agree with it or not you don't need to be rude.

And Professor, no where did Chase say that he was an expert hunter. He was, just as you were, stating his opinion. He may not like the DNR in his state, I don't exactely like mine, but we do have to live with it. Don't jump down his throat because he is either misinformed are uninformed.

Thanks guys.
Old 04-28-2004, 07:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: professor

and you 2 think you do know something about hunting?! this is rediculous.. these people go to school to do their job and are fully qualified to do the job... as for prices rising the dnr and other conservation organizations have been getting their funds cut for years and its starting to show
ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Everyone is entitled to their own oppinions. All I've seen from you since you became a part of our community is nagativity. I know this is probably me being a tad bit judgmental, but please, we don't need comments like 'shove it' in here.

Civil conversations = cool. 'Shove it = Not Ok.
well said. i also find it hard to believe that the dnr would be illegally hunting any animal. i also know that the dnr isn't exactly given the money that the government gives to education and the other various things the give to. they do what they have to do to maintain a stable level of animal population. jmo

Quick Reply: DNR sucks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.