Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

DNR sucks!

Old 04-29-2004, 09:39 AM

Default RE: DNR sucks!

hey im apologizing here for being rude. and i think that PROFESSOR should scrutinize his information before ranting around telling ME to check my information. look it up in the wisconsin state journal on the internet about chuck horn and another dnr warden getting caught trapping beaver before season. thankx and i apologize again
Old 04-29-2004, 09:27 PM

so just because one guy did something wrong the whole dnr is bad?? we've had presidents that were corrupt but i don't see people goin around saying george w. is bad and knows nothing...
Old 04-29-2004, 09:47 PM
Typical Buck

All right, I have some comments to make. Professor, in my opinion, you need to tone it down a few notches and quit being so abrasive. People are entitled to the right of free speech according to the constitution of the United States of America. If Chase wants to believe that the DNR is not doing thier best, he is entitled to. And, if what he says is true about the head honcho of it being caught poaching, he has made a really good point. However, I see nowhere in his posts that he states or even insinuates that he is an expert on hunting. Now, I am not going to agree or disagree that they are a bunch of pansies because I don't know them all. But oh well, I just wanted to bring up a few important points. Just trying to help out. Please take my advice and chill out for a while. Try agreeing with people for once. BB
Old 04-29-2004, 09:48 PM

amen
Old 04-30-2004, 11:18 AM

here in north dakota they raised alot of the prices but not as much as 50%. just like a couple dollars for each licence. its really not that bad. but i am dissapointed that i am not under 16 so i have to buy all of the licenses and pay twice as much for deer licenses.
Old 04-30-2004, 06:14 PM

again why do you have to be such a jerk? this site is suppose to be for FUN to interact with one another, but you take all the fun out of it. why don't YOU just mind your own buisiness and PLZ leave us alone...plus this forum is suppose to be for young hunters...thats why its named www.younghunters.com...
Old 05-02-2004, 09:38 PM

thankx deadshot
Old 05-03-2004, 02:54 PM

WDNR In WI. Is Now Gonna Do Earn A Buck Thats Gay As Heck,
And Also Instead Of Some People Getting 2 Turkey Tags, Now There Gona Sell Then 12$ Over Counter For Remaning Tags Thats Gay To A Point.
WDNR Is Way Short On Money, In Shawano County They Cut The AirplaneThing, Driving Around Looking For Poachers What Not, Now Theyt Fill Up One Time And It Last Em A Week. And Other Things, Altho I See On Turkey Season So Far They Have Caught Many Paochers, Take There Guns Turkey Revoke Lisense For 3 Years, But In The End WDNR Is Some What Good And Other Ways They Suck, After All There Is More Turkeys Now
Old 05-05-2004, 08:34 PM

i agree totally turkeyhunter...but i didnt know about the turkey thing..and yes there are a lot more turkies in the past few years! its awesome...but i dont think that they should raise the prices up that high though...what do you think about the option of having the longer deer season? i dont personally like the idea but hey its just an opinion...i like the whole 9 day thing because its more of a challenge to get deer then
Old 05-05-2004, 09:43 PM

Yeah Its Cool,
But Then They Raised The Turkey Tag Price This Year 18.75$ From I Think 16 Something.
Got A Turkey Today, And It Was Worth The Tag.
Only Prob Turkey Is About A 200$ One
Got camo This Year And Shells Calls lol.

Quick Reply: DNR sucks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.