Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Talks with an anti........

Old 05-04-2004, 05:27 PM

Default RE: Talks with an anti........

Here are some of the ones from that thread...

if they are vegans ask them why they have canine teeth? If they are not vegans then tell them you feel guilty for hiring assasins to kill their meat for you and prefer to kill your food for your self. Ask them how does it feel to be an assasin?
humans eyes are at the front of there head, an animal that is prey (ie: cow, deer, elk, sheep, pig, etc...) has their eyes on the side. the eyes on the side are to look for predators. they eyes on the front of a head are for hunting, that is, they help get depth perception when pouncing on animals. that is basic anatomy or a predator/prey.

also, every farm field out there destroys habitat that was once for wildlife. cornfields used to be trees or green fields. if they wear cotton, trees had to be cut down and natrual vegetation destroyed to grow those plants that provide cotton for their shirt. if they wear plastic shoes instead of leather, petroleum goes into the production of plastics and that has "raped" the earth. oil tankers occasionally spill oil into the ocean killing fish, birds adn marine mammals. the land pumps interrupt and stop some of the typical wildlife patterns in those areas.

"If we raised deer and hunted cattle you'd probably never eat a t-bone again would you, it's all in you head"

"If I wasn't allowed to transgress my primitive nature with firearms through the act of hunting, I would be enraged with all of this unkept male hostility which I would be forced to unleash on you with a big case of whoop-ass, so mind your manners and stay the Lehi out of my way..." To which I usually add, after watching their jaw drop or the face flush, with "you sissy" (or another expletitive which some female board members may take issue with )...

just simply tell them that you believe there is room for all gods creatures on earth.....right next to the baked taters and grenn beans

If they are meat eaters, I would say "The only difference between you and I is that I do my own killing of the meat I eat" and if they are non meat eaters I would say "There is no higher authority than god, it is an american tradition, and done so according to the laws of our land"...

Tell them you like a low-fat meat that has been fed the absolute most natural untampered with/non-manmade ingredients. And you also want to be sure it was butchered & prepared to your high standards.

Tell them you're going to kill something this weekend. Then ask them if they would rather you stay in town...

I hunt animals because they won't give me a tag for crack addicts.

I put my stone clod crazy face, look them hard in the eye and calmly tell them...if you don’t shut up, I swear by all that’s Holy,
I'll shoot one with spots on it just for you.

"the man that eats meat can't sneer at the butcher".

A woman says to a rifle teacher, but you are teaching them to kill and you are giveing them the tools to kill, all he had to say back to that was,yeah but you have the tools to be a prostitute but you are not are you?

" I don't smoke, drink, fornicate, steal, covet another's wife, but ever since they removed THE TEN COMMANDMENTS from everywhere but your own home I've had trouble about that one that says; THOU SHALT NOT KILL, I'm getting old and can't seem to recall if there was any addendums to that commandment with regards to hunting ANIMALS. Now if you were to replace those COMMANDMENTS, I'd be willing to take a refresher course in killing." If not, EXCUSE ME!!!