Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Talks with an anti........

Old 04-07-2004, 04:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Talks with an anti........

give em a piece of your mind.
Old 04-07-2004, 05:33 PM

i would give them a piece of my mind about it and tell them if they were to become a hunter they might actuly have some seince in their mind
Old 04-08-2004, 06:18 PM

stuckinthereeds,
i kno about all those organizations and how they teach about wildlife and all. but did you kno that hunting licenses contribute the most money to DEC each year than any other means of money supplies? if they are so concerned about the animals they are trying to save, they should get off their anti-asses and do something about it. They contribute ZERO to the Department of Conservation. Why dont they help the animals they are trying to save by donating some money or at least buying a habitat stamp?

Old 04-14-2004, 06:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

depends on if he/she was snotty if he was id say go eat some beans and a salad or something if he wasnt id say you know i dont want any problems you got your opinions..i got mine
Old 04-16-2004, 03:44 PM

lol i love it when i hear them talkin howbad hunting is i start talkin very loud about my hunting stories to my friends and also if they tell me that huntin's bad t tell them to **** off and if they dont leave lets just say i brused my knuckles
Old 04-16-2004, 05:52 PM
Giant Nontypical

i actually have some best friends that are veggie... they let me live the way i want to live and i let them live the way they want to... if i don't want them pushing their ideas off on me why should i do it to them?
Old 04-17-2004, 12:57 AM
Giant Nontypical

I would listen to their opinion at least. Wouldn't make me change my mind about it nor would i try to change their opinion.
Old 04-26-2004, 04:21 PM

i would probably ne polite as long as they were polite to me...but if they started saying that its murder id go off on those d*mn antis!
Old 04-26-2004, 07:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wouldnt say much. They have there minds made up as do I. I doubt either of us would change each others opinions so why try.
Old 04-28-2004, 04:00 PM

There was a huge thread on this a couple of months ago in the biggame forum I believe....I will hunt that down....no pun intended!

Quick Reply: Talks with an anti........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.