Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Fav semi

Old 04-02-2004, 07:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Fav semi

What is your favorite semi? I like the peterbilt model 379 & the 379X
Old 04-02-2004, 08:34 PM

Default RE: Fav semi

i like any freightliner.
Old 04-02-2004, 11:27 PM

There are different kinds?
Old 04-28-2004, 09:43 AM

kenworth with the c16 cat all the way
Old 04-30-2004, 06:11 PM

professor why do you have to be such a jerk?
Old 04-30-2004, 08:38 PM

ok i have dealt with professor for 2 days now, i gave him a 48 hour vacation hope it helps
Old 05-02-2004, 06:22 PM

THANK YOU very much deadshot
Old 05-02-2004, 09:04 PM

let me ask this... i openly give my opionion on the subject (fav semi)... a little kid comes and says i know nothing... i defend myself, HE calls ME a jerk, and i get kicked off?? you people need to check on what you call ACCEPTABLE on the site...
Old 05-02-2004, 09:17 PM

Professor, you have been here only a short time, 49 posts worth of time to be exact. In the time that you have been here I have seen nothing positive from your posts. You like to 'stir the pot' so to speak.

I could most likely count on one hand the number of positive, useful, helpful posts that you've made on this site. I don't know if you have something out for another member on here, or if you've just got a giant chip on your shoulder, but whatever the problem is you need to deal with it or you're going to wind up with a londer ban than just 48 hours.

Yes, you stated your opinion. Yes, you defended that opinion. But you also offended many people and didn't make very many friends along the way. There is a thing called tact, most people, when arguing, like to use tact. Not only does this help them seem a little...more intelligent, but it also helps to not offend anyone.

Again, like I said before, please, fix whatever problem it is you have. I hate to be judgmental, but so far I think that you're a very rude, immature, and disrespectful young person. I know that you can positively contribute to this site if you just mellow out a bit. I'm sure everyone else would be willing to forgive you.
Old 05-03-2004, 06:58 PM

well good thing we let chase_cooper run around with only 63 posts offending people calling them names... yah good one. and my opinion was on semi's and had nothing against anyone. the post about rednecks could have offended all of you but i see people on here saying the hate other groups but they don't get kicked off..

Quick Reply: Fav semi

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.