Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

The funnest hunt you ever went on

Old 03-03-2004, 08:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default The funnest hunt you ever went on

What was you most favorite hunt. My favorith hunt was my first elk hunt. I hunted in late January. My uncle and my dad where with me. I was 12 at the time and i still am. Even though i never got an elk it was still really fun.[&:]
Old 03-04-2004, 04:14 PM

Default RE: The funnest hunt you ever went on

my funnest hunt was my first deer hunt me my dad and my three uncles and my gramps. Out of the 6 of us only 3 got deer and i was one
i also had fun making fun of my unale who has a $700 gun and ive got like a $100 gun and he didnt get a deer and i did
Old 03-04-2004, 08:47 PM

Lots of fun hunts and WAY to many to recall. The funnest though would probably be the worst. It was a pig i went on. 6 inches of rain in an hour, lightning, thunder, 45 MPH winds, all with about 8 guys. Allthough the weather was bed, the actual hunt was great, dont really know why though. Plus many deer and turkey hunts, and then waterfowl and other birds.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:21 PM

oh wow, i would have to say every hunt that i have gone on. would be a fun one.
Old 03-05-2004, 07:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

i would have to say the one i went on with a broken leg... that was interesting to say the least lol... i wrapped my cast and crutches in camo tape and made a blind out of branches on the ground... got a doe that day and had a very hard time dragging her out lol
Old 03-05-2004, 08:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

whats your point u have a cheaper gun then your uncle big deal
Old 03-06-2004, 05:53 PM

uncalled for Allseason.
Old 03-09-2004, 05:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think the more recent, although was a couple of years ago but stands out in my mind right now. My dad and I went pig hunting with a couple of our friends. Both the guys have been hunting this Ranch really well so my dad let one (Roy)of them drive. Him (dad) and I were in the back cab scanning for pigs. I didnt see it but my dad saw one and kept saying "pig....pig..pig..pig" then finally yelled out loud "PIIIIIIIIG!" because Roy was having so much fun driving my dad's truck he wasn't paying attention. We jumped out as fast as we could and ate probably about a bowl full of dust but my dad got that pig
Old 03-28-2004, 12:58 PM

the funniest hunt i have been on is
my 2 uncles seen a moose and my other#1 let my uncle #2 shoot the moose cuse its been like 4 yearsasince he shot 1 but helined up on it and saw black because of his scpoe covers got jamed in his sights lol u should have seen him
Old 03-29-2004, 01:58 PM

the funnest hunt i ever went on was my first turkey hunt. although we didn't get anything, we did shoot a lot of shells.

Quick Reply: The funnest hunt you ever went on

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.