Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Are your parents divorced?

Old 02-17-2004, 09:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Are your parents divorced?

I think divorce is an ugly ugly word, especially when a couple decides to use it as a reason to end it or just to make things better. I know that sounds bitter but i just known too many people who's parents have gotten divorced for whatever reason. Sorry to anyone who's parents are divorced, going through one, or may eventually go through one []
Old 02-17-2004, 10:04 PM

yah my dad and mom got divorced when i was 4, and then my mom and stepdad got divorced 3 yrs ago.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Never married. My dad has never been married and my moms on her third marriage[:'(] Infact my parents split when i was so young me and my older or younger brother had NO memory of him. He lives in Oregon, where in Oklahoma. One thanksgiven day about 4-5 years ago i checked the mail (forgot to get it day before) and the state forwarded a letter to us from him. Been talkin on the phone ever sense.
Old 02-19-2004, 02:59 PM

My parents got divorced about 2 years ago when my dad went to jail and now my mom started dating some guy about 3-4 weeks ago and i hate him. he's a nice guy and all but he never leaves he spends the night every night it sould b fine if they just went out and then he left but he NEVER leaves and it pisses me off.