Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

b/f broke up w/ me.....i'm alone

Old 02-10-2004, 02:22 PM

Default RE: b/f broke up w/ me.....i'm alone

Hey SweetGurl same thing happened to me last yr after 9 months my gf said she changed but dun worry ur not the problem hei s. he didnt kno wat a great person he was wit and lost her but time will heal ur saddness hang in there!
Old 02-10-2004, 03:10 PM

I don't know how old you guy's (men/women) are but back in my younger day's breaking up to be single again ment someone is probably interested in him. I don't want to hurt your feelings just bringing you to reality.

Your a women don't let him keep you down. Get out there an find someone that deserves to be with you.
Old 02-10-2004, 08:34 PM

I am probably not one to give much advice on this, but the best thing I ever did when that happened was to take the high road. By that, I mean don't let this guy see that you are bummed out by it. If he says hi, say hi back like you are the happiest person around. Soon enough, when they see what they gave up, they are the ones who are bummed out. Go out with your friends, go to the gym, go shoot, whatever, just don't think about it. Life is too short to stew over people like that. Alot of people say it, but when someone leaves a person like you it really is THEIR LOSS! Good luck, happy hunting.

Mac
Old 02-13-2004, 01:39 PM
Giant Nontypical

Check your yahoo mess. sis **hugs** I responsed to your email in there because you'll get it faster. Havent heard from you in awhile so i am getting worried. Contact me soon please
Old 02-13-2004, 01:51 PM

SweetGurl,

I'm sorry to hear about this! It was only a little bit ago when you were talking about trying to get him to go hunting. Break ups after long relationships sure can be the pits. I know, I've been through a couple. The best thing for you to do is go out with some friends as often as you can, go to the movies, anything to get your mind off of him. As hard as it may be to see right now, you will get over him, you'll move on, you'll find someone 'better'.
Good luck with everything, I hope it all works out for the best.

Everyone Else,

You may call him a dog, and beat his name into the ground for what he did to her, but you have to understand, people DO change. It's inevitable, either you'll change for better or worse. Theres no use basing your lives around the relationships you have at this age because chances are you or your partner will change and the relationship will end in a very bitter break up. I've been in his position before, I have to encounter my Ex every day. It seemed that when we started our relationship that we were meant to be. Over the course of 11 months we changed, or better yet *I* changed. I had to end the relationship because I didn't want things between us to get horribly out of hand. I had the hopes of still continuing to be friends after the break up, but of course she didn't see things the same way.

People DO change. It's hard to see, but they do.
Old 02-15-2004, 03:52 PM

Hi guys *hugs* Man i dont know what to say. There's a lot going on and i still think a/b Josh so much. I go to sleep and have dreams about him. Nothin works. Anyways i got enough courage to call him yesterday. (first time we've talked since the break up by the way) He acted as if nothin had happened between us in a way. Which his mom told me that he wanted us to be friends. So anyways i call and tell him happy valentines day and he wishes me the same. We talk a/b our lives for a few min. I told him a/b me having surgery on my mouth thursday and stuff. I asked if he'd like to go out to the movies and i'd pay for him and pick him up and take him home or whatever that I didnt care to do any of it. He said he had plans w/ his friend waymon and asked what i was doin tuesday. I said nothin and he said we can go out to the movies tuesday and he'd say he'd pay for him and i still offered to pay for him as well. then he asked what i was doin today and i said nothin he said he might come up to my school and play ball and i said well i might come and see u and he said ok..then we got off the phone. I as actually surprised he wanted to do somethin w/ me. I just figured he'd say no. But today it snowed really bad so the playin basketball at my school was cancelled so i didnt get to see him today. I dont really know how to act around him. like when we go to the movies tuesday. i mean i'm use to callin him baby and all that but now its like i cant. I just hope everything goes well and nothin bad will happen. I really would like to ask him why we broke up, that i'd like for him to just explain it to me and honestly tell me the truth and if he doesnt want to thats fine, i just completely dont understand on my part. Do u guys think that is a bad idea? anyways please give me some feedback on that. I would like for us to get back together i mean that would be great, but if it doesnt happen than thats fine i at least want us to stay friends and talk to each other.

Washington hunter is there a way i could talk to u on a messanger if u have any. would like to kinda see ur point of view on how u changed and all that is if u dont mind. my aol & yahoo messanger id is Sweetgurl1580 and msn messanger is [email protected] if u have any of those can u add me so i can talk to u if u dont mind.

Sean, i havent gotten any offline messages from u on yahoo...are u sending it to right thing? Sweetgurl1580???? anyways i'll talk to u soon i hope. and i hope all is well w/ u and that u have received my letter.

Thank you everyone for trying to help me get through this it really means a lot to me. God bless *hugs*

Love always,
Jodi
Old 02-15-2004, 04:52 PM

sounds like you are going thru a rough time.......email me if you need to talk [email protected] you can get thru this...relationships can be hard........
Old 02-17-2004, 09:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

baby sis,

Glad to have heard from you. I still have you on my yahoo from about two years ago which is the one you mentioned. I wrote alot in them so its possible it couldnt keep up. I'll just write all i said in your letter, which i got about 4 days ago.

As for you and josh. Well if he is acting like he doesn't care and such then don't waste your time on him. Relationships are easy to lose but more hard to get over sometimes. Just look at all the stuff i been going through but you just have to keep your head up high sweetie. I think josh is a joke personally and you'll get over him soon enough. At least you can look at it as being the true hearted one in the end. It'll take some time to get over it but i believe in you baby sis, and always here for you. Keep your head up kiddo **hugs** love ya
Old 02-21-2004, 03:20 PM

sorry