Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Lost a friend today

Old 01-29-2004, 05:20 PM
Typical Buck

Default Lost a friend today

I lost a pretty good friend of mine this morning at 1:00 am. He was in a car wreck right in front of my house. This is realy sad. everybody was tore up at school today. But this just goes to show you that drinking is bad news. One of my best friends was also in the truck and they were both drunk. Matt walked away with a broken arm and a bunch of cuts, but alive. He is in jail right now. BB
Bobcat, I know exactly how you feel.
Old 01-29-2004, 05:24 PM

Default RE: Lost a friend today

That is horrible. I would hate to die in a car crash. I am so sorry BB. If you need help, we are here for you.
Old 01-29-2004, 05:39 PM

Sorry BB. I know how that is, i lost two friends that were drunk in a wreck about a year ago.
Old 01-29-2004, 05:46 PM

man i hate to hear that....my prayers are going to you and your family and your friend....god will help you with this....stay tuff beard buster...you can get thru this...it is going to be hard.....pm me if you need to talk........sorry beard buster....
Old 01-29-2004, 05:57 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks bobcat. You're a real friend. I appreciate the support from everybody. I know it's gonna be hard, but this did enforce my decision not to drink. I am really glad that Matt did not get hurt bad. He is in serious trouble though. I guess he had it coming. This is horrible. A lot of bad things are happening right now. The company my mom works at is being forced to shut down. They are keeping the factories open up north that are run by the Union. Jason died, and I am failing math. BB
Old 01-29-2004, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

sorry. u can email me or what ever if u need to talk there is alot of people here for ya. i know what its like. i lost 3 people prty close to me in 4 yrs. all of em cammited suicide. one jus shot himself on monday nite. he was our superintendent. funeral is tommarow. one of the nicest guys i have ever known and prob will ever know. and 2 of my other friends were in my brothers class. think i could have helped them iiiifff. were here for ya buddy. godbless u and your friend at least he is alright.
Old 01-29-2004, 07:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm sorry to hear your loss. I know what that's like to lose friends. if you want to talk to anyone, my msn is [email protected] or can email me.[:'(]
Old 02-04-2004, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

But this just goes to show you that drinking is bad news.
On November 11, 2002 I also lost a friend to drinking and driving. He was only 21, life was just begging realy. I hope his death may open the eyes of others and show them how stupid drinking and driving is and how many people it hurts. I feel your pain and am sorry to hear of your loss.
Old 02-04-2004, 06:05 PM

This sucks, everyone is dieing im depressed!
Old 02-07-2004, 07:07 PM
Typical Buck

Thank yall for the help. I really appreciate it. I am doing a lot better now and I have had a lot of help from you guys giving me the suppport. BB

Quick Reply: Lost a friend today

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.