Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Lied to once again

Old 01-27-2004, 08:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Lied to once again

Well. I consider everyone in here as family so normally i wouldnt tell this to the whole world but i believe in being honest. I told everyone in here that i was going to be a daddy and it would be my first. Well i just found out that the baby isnt mine and the mother-to-be lied to me [:'(]
Old 01-27-2004, 08:50 PM
Spike

Default RE: Lied to once again

be glad you found out in time.you know for sure you cant trust her.
Old 01-27-2004, 09:03 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry about that man. I guess that it is better that you found out before you had to take care of the baby. Keep us posted on what happens. Good Luck. BB
Old 01-27-2004, 09:09 PM

Damn! Sorry about that man, thats gotta hurt.
Old 01-27-2004, 09:16 PM

Sorry to hear that man, thats a poopy deal.What are you going to do about her?
Old 01-27-2004, 09:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

sorry man. thats gota hurt. keep us posted on what is gonna happen!
Old 01-27-2004, 09:33 PM

Sorry man, damn I was lookin forward to hearing the hunting stories of the little one.
Old 01-27-2004, 10:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well i'll keep everyone updated for what has happened. The mother to be and I were dating on and off for a year. We decided that we shouldnt be in relationship mutural anymore because it might hurt our friendship. She found out she was pregnant after we decided this but we still remained best friends. The real father to be is someone she was with for a short awhile in between the times that we dated. She is about 11 weeks pregnant and if it was mine, she would be only 9 weeks. She lied to me and told me it was mine but i guess her feeling bad or something made her tell me the truth. I was very hurt by this lie and i dont know if i can trust her like i once did. We won't be on speaking terms for awhile if ever again...I know that sounds bitter but once someone betrays my trust and/or respect, its very rare do they ever get it back. As i said, i'll keep everyone posted.
Old 01-28-2004, 08:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

i'm very sorry red hawk... we had a similar thing happen with one of my best friends... his girlfriend was cheating on him though... i hope that everything turns out for the better... i wish you the best of luck and you'll find someone better... i just wonder what her intentions were by lying to you........
Old 01-28-2004, 09:36 AM

Hey sean! *HUGS* I am really sorry to hear about all this. It seems like we are both in hard times right now and I cant believe she sat there and lied to you knowing that you really do care a/b that kid and u would have done anything for it. Sean you are such a great person! I love you bro and i'm always here for you! Keep in touch, i'll try to email ya back tonight if i have a chance and tell u a/b josh.

Love always,
Jodi

Quick Reply: Lied to once again

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.