Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

where do you rank?

Old 04-14-2004, 09:24 PM

Default RE: where do you rank?

My redneck buddies would have my back on anything I get into. They are my family away from home. I think if you get any real friends they will have your back
same here beard buster........
Old 04-21-2004, 12:17 AM
Fork Horn

I don't know where I fit in exactly... I was homeschooled most of the time... but all my friends went to public school... I had friends that would fit pretty well into all catagories....
I am more the mysterious type that does more listening than talking...(that means I am quiet...) people always know of me, but few know anything about me... and people never bothered me when I was in public school...was never made fun of for anything, probably because no one but friends knew anything about me like I said... I seem to be able to get along with any type of person... I do not just let things slide however... if I disagree with someone, or I think they are doing something wrong, they will know about it...
Old 05-05-2004, 08:44 PM

I'm a redneck/hillbilly but I rank pretty high...most of the guys don't like me cuz of all of my hunting stories everyone tells and they get a lil jealous...most of the preps hate me cuz ima lil rebel, but any non-prep chicks all like me cuz suppposedly ima "hottie" but i couldnt tell ya that ud have to see a pic of me and judge me urself...we have a few wanna be goths in my school too and i cant stand them...mostly preps tho and when u say something bad in front of them they almost run away! but othewise i just like to chill with my redneck friends and everyone else at my school can do their little thing...
Old 08-07-2004, 09:42 PM

well i go to a small highschool in cascade montana and pretty much im friends with all 400 h.s students except the seniors which always want to beat up freshmen which i am for kicks so pretty much we all got eachothers backs....................................even being a small school there are some fine girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a big plussssssssss in school.....

shootr
Old 08-07-2004, 10:42 PM

I rank high. I'm friends with everyone except the people that think they can beat me up. I dont want to sound cockey but its true their biceps like as big as my wrist and Im like twice there size. I hang out with the skaters. I suck at skating though. Im athletic. I play basketball (forward) Football (Defensive end) and Baseball (outfeild SS 3rd base)

all like me cuz suppposedly ima "hottie" but i couldnt tell ya that ud have to see a pic of me and judge me urself...
Ya me to
Old 08-08-2004, 09:10 AM

i hang w/ the crazy cool country girls and I have alot of redneck friends ( mostly boys),trying to a b/f. LOL!!!! I'm kind of in between redneck and crazy friends
Old 08-13-2004, 08:23 PM

I dress nice (collared shirt all the time, and nice pants) but I'm a redneck. I hang out with the hunters, All 4 of us! I stay away from the preps cause they're druggies. I hang out with everyone else.
Old 08-13-2004, 09:04 PM

sorry didn't want to read threw 5 pages of jocks goths ect. ect. so if i am of topic i am sorry. i play sports and hunt and about everything else i don't do drugs or skate though.

i imagine i rank high only because i know like everyone because i do so much from golf team to computers and stuff.

however i don't skate and a lot of kids in my school do but i still get along with them i guess i am just easy to get along with haha
Old 08-13-2004, 09:07 PM

o yes i saw about clothes! lol j/k i wear polo's or areopostale or nike clothing
Old 08-17-2004, 09:59 AM

I am what you could call a prep.....I am a country boy traped in the big city. I used to live on a big farm, but then i moved to Philly......city life sucks

Quick Reply: where do you rank?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.