Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

where do you rank?

Old 11-21-2004, 05:03 PM

Default RE: where do you rank?

well...my school which i graduated from last year...there's the preps.....the rich fags who play sports cuz their parents pay the coaches, the lower class athletes that are just there...the hoochie group the goths and tha nerds that carry their laptops with em. I have to say that im pretty much a prep to tha bone except for i own a farm an do lots of outdoor stuff....i guess i got tha best of both worlds who knows really. yea the goths do have an interesting political view but they get on my nerves no offense huntngirl. I was probably in the top 5 most popular people in my school...everyone knew me wether they liked me or not and 99.9% of the teachers dreaded it when i got picked for their classes cuz im a rebel like u've never seen. i hang otu wtih both the popular gurls an guys...and the rednecks when it comes to partying and drinking an mudding an things of the sort.
Old 12-02-2004, 11:38 AM

Okay, now that all that's been said, I hope you all realize how little it really matters.
Old 12-02-2004, 03:44 PM

Minnesota hit it right on the head, take it from a 24 year old who's been outta high school for 7 years now...

It does not matter. Don't label yourselves and do your best not to label others. I know it seems like it matters in high school and I only got through 3 pages of this thread before I was like, WHAT THE???

When I was in school, I went to a private school that cost a ton of money to get into, my parents worked extra jobs just to afford it, and I hated it. I didn't have much money and didn't have all the extras these kids had. I got made fun of day in and day out because I wasn't like them... I didn't wear Nikes and I didn't wear Ralph Lauren clothes... I couldn't stand that school because I felt like I didn't fit in, but I still stayed an independent person. I did my own thing, the things that made me happy were all that mattered. I was an athlete and after a while, I realized that much of the grief they gave me was because they were jealous. I was the one who made every varsity team I tried out for, starting my freshman year, and I am STILL the one who holds many records there. I see these people now and they are in a sorry state, they may have all the money in the world, but they can't look me in the eye and the unfortunate part is, they still have the same adolescent attitude towards everything. I just smile, nod, and keep walking.

I transferred schools my Sr. year and realized that I was a more likeable person than I thought. I had friends from every corner of the school and I ALWAYS stuck up for the underdog, no matter what grief I had to endure.

After high school, you will realize that these things are no longer relevant, you meet someone, get married, have a couple of kids and it all fades away. Those that hang onto the high school mentality are those that will forever struggle with confidence issues throughout their whole lives, so keep your head high and do what makes you... well... YOU! Dont' worry about what anyone else thinks, and if someone says something to get your goat, smile, say "that's your opinion, you're entitled to it" in the nicest way you can, and turn around... someday they will see you took the higher road and believe me, for the people who are worth befriending, it will work. You will have people later in life who will apologize for their rude behaviour towards you...

Just be you, don't worry about anyone else...
Old 12-02-2004, 05:12 PM
Spike

i get a long with every body. there aint no need for haten or discrimination to diferent groups you know what im sayin. i have friends in all the groups from jocks to nerds but all the chicks hang with the popular groups so i end up there a lot of times.
Old 12-14-2004, 06:25 PM

There's three things I love most and thats my truck, my Jack Daniels and Huntin'. Most say that make me a redneck and thats fine with me. But I am who I am and I don't judge until some one gives me a reason too.

***I do not participate or encourage or endorse the use of alcohol while in the field or on the road. Drink responsibly***
Old 12-16-2004, 04:16 PM

Blueeyed buck, what school did you just graduate from? Middle school, I certainly hope that you have not graduated from high school. You definitly have a lot of growing up and learning to do. Take a page from buck huntin girl.
Old 12-18-2004, 06:57 PM

to tell the truth im more of a prep my self if thats hwo u see it cus i have tonnes of friends go to lots of parties and have a sweet time my motto is **** happens and dont live long and slow live it hard and fast
Old 12-18-2004, 09:38 PM

it won't matter where you are at in high school kids it will all go away when you reach the real world you are aproduct of your enviroment so try to keep yourself in a good enviroment!!!!!!! just some advise