Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

biggest crush

Old 01-19-2004, 09:52 PM
Typical Buck

Default biggest crush

Do you remember your biggest crush?
I do. It was this chick named Jordan. I liked her for...geez...for ever! No, for 3-4 years. Clear up through jr. high school. She went to the Christian school after that. We never went out. She knew I liked her alot but I was just too loud and rowdy for her liking
What got me thinkin about it was the town crier(town flyer about what is goin on within the town) and she was on the cover with the story about her being in the Miss Teen USA competition. She was at the thing, tryout, deal. Didnt say if she was gonna be Ohios representative for it or not.
It did say she played like 3 sports and ran track and carried a 4.0 GPA, and said she was prepairing for a missions trip to some forign country.
Yeah, she was too good for me. She was always the popular, got along with everyone, type. She was nice to me but just never was that interested. Oh Well.
So, how bout yall? Do you remember?
Old 01-19-2004, 10:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: biggest crush

Yeah i had several big crushes when i was in high school. I think the one that stands out of my mind the most was a mexican girl named Cindy. We were friends for awhile and i had the crush on her but she never looked at me with the same thoughts. This was my sophmore year. She moved during my senior year so we lost touch. Looking back at it i am glad we didnt get together because it could have ruined our friendship if it didnt work out.
Old 01-20-2004, 05:08 PM
Typical Buck

Buddy, I have had several whoppers of crushes. I guess that my biggest one was on a girl named Jill. I have had several girlfriends, but not many like Jill. I still like her. We have went out on and off for a long time.
Old 01-20-2004, 06:42 PM

oh ya! there was a chick names Samantha and i had the BIGGEST crush on her. and i was lucky enough to go out with her. i mean she like everything that i liked to do. but then we broke up because it was " too difficult to go to different schools and not see eachother very often other than the weekends". i was soooooooo dissapointed that i just gave up cuz my luck wasnt going very well. havent dated since. not im a freshman. im livin the single life. oh and go figure, she ended up going to some dudes hou like 2 weeks after we broke up and ended up making out with him half naked on his bed for 1 hour and a half. that little whore! lol. she is still hot though.LOL! and now we dont talk. go figure! lol.
Old 01-20-2004, 06:48 PM

Yea, i remember mine. Ive liked girls for a while but it wasnt all that big of a crush. My first serious one happened last year as a sophmore. Became best friends with this girl, really thought somethin was going to happen. She liked me, and i liked her. But, my "best" friend came and he and her decided they would rather go out than to have me as a friend. Still havnt gotten over her though.
Old 01-21-2004, 03:07 PM

My largest love/affair in life will always be hunting. always has been too...

not really...but that is another story...a sad but true recap of history...
Old 01-22-2004, 11:10 PM

What is it with the girls named samantha? lol. I didn't think i had a chance, so she went out with someone else, i just learned she had a crush on me... DOH! Homer simpson knows his stuff.

lol, oh well, i will wait until she gets rid of him. hopefully then i won't be so stupid.

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2004, 06:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

....i didn't see my name on any of your lists.....

mine would be my boyfriend.. a whole lot of stalking went on before i got around to asking him out
Old 01-24-2004, 10:35 PM

you asked hime out? nice going
Old 01-27-2004, 07:09 AM
Fork Horn

I have never really had a "crush" on a girl. I just pick one and go after her. I don't let myself get too emotional. It's just a big game of sweet talking, opening doors, and telling them what they want to here. I'll tell all of you my secrets since the local females don't know about this site. You aren't getting married, so what's the point in getting all worked up about it???