Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Rate Lord of Rings 1-10

Old 02-16-2004, 06:07 PM

Default RE: Rate Lord of Rings 1-10

i would like to know why r u talking about Lotr ona hunting sight when theres notheing to do with hunting execpt bows and arrows & besides there is no hunting envoled what-so-ever in it
Old 02-17-2004, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

have not seen it dont care to
Old 02-17-2004, 04:39 PM

ORIGINAL: shotgunman 410

i would like to know why r u talking about Lotr ona hunting sight when theres notheing to do with hunting execpt bows and arrows & besides there is no hunting envoled what-so-ever in it
tru that shotgunman
Old 02-17-2004, 08:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Okay hopefully this won't start an big deal but i at least wanted to throw my two cents in here. Like young-gun said about if we talked about just hunting all the time it, this place wouldnt be as popular and would be boring eventually. Everyone on here, at least to me, i consider all long lost family members and/or fellow hunters. I am probably one of the older hunters who come in here (I am 25; 26 in March) but i enjoy talking to everyone in here about things related to hunting or not even close to it. The whole LOTR subject, and other topics that have been brought up in the past, is how the younger hunters feel about things outside of it. And yeah, i agree, the movie doesn't have any direct hunting in it but you have to agree that the main weapon aside from swords, axes, etc, etc, was the bow and arrow. Longbows and finger releasing. I shoot a compound bow but i always enjoy watching movies that bow/arrow play is in it even if its not 'hunting related'. So the point that i am trying to make in my rather preach-like reply is, its all good. Talking about things not hunting related is always nice from time to time. I understand how people look at it as "ok this has nothing to do with hunting." but hopefully at least I helped people understand how I all look at it.
Old 07-30-2004, 10:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

10, the best one yet!!!
Old 07-30-2004, 10:38 AM

I would say about a 7 because it didnt do very well relating to the book. And the end was stupid. They didnt even have The Gray Havens! I cant believe they one all those award at the oscars[:'(]
Old 07-30-2004, 12:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

id give it about a 8. that was one long movie!
Old 07-30-2004, 02:39 PM

I give it a 1... I don't really like the movies, I can't sit through movies that long that don't have some major action going on early on, and for some reason I just couldn't get into these ones. I've read the books and those were ok, but I just couldn't get into the movies.
Old 07-30-2004, 06:57 PM

i give it a ten for all the movies... i think the people that hand out awards know a little more than what some of you think about the editing... and for those who don't care about the movie or haven't even seen it.. shut your trap.
Old 07-30-2004, 07:09 PM

Shut our traps? It was an open question. Rate it from 1 - 10. How did you like it? Some of us did, some of us didn't. Personally, I didn't. back to your old habits I see?

Quick Reply: Rate Lord of Rings 1-10

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.