Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

all nighter...

Old 12-15-2003, 02:10 AM
Fork Horn

Default all nighter...

So how many of you pull all nighters on a regular basis to get your school work done?
because I am involved in so many things at my church, and because I have school every day, and then work all the evenings I dont have something at church...all nighters have become a regular thing for me..I don't sleep much anymore these days...in fact I am in the middle of an all nighter right now...it is currently 3:07am here, about 4 hours before I have to leaver for school to take my finals...
Old 12-15-2003, 05:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: all nighter...

Your nuts , lol if i tried to go to bed at 3 AM and get up for school , that would just about not work. I love sleep , i dont get straight A's but i get like a 3.0 GPA and i actually sleep, i could do better but for how hectic life is now that will do. Between school , hunting , gf , and playing on two ice hockey teams , i jsut have to fill the rest of the time in with homework. heck ive done homework once or twice at deer camp , or in the bleachers at the hockey rink. You can only do it where and when u have time.
Old 12-15-2003, 08:13 AM
Fork Horn

yes, I understand the feeling, but with many of the other things I do I cannot do homework at the same time...so I am left with doing it at night...and I actually didn't go to bed at 3am, I didnt go to bed at all..see I have found that once you get to a certain point, it actually seem better to just not sleep, if I had gone to bed at three I think I would feel much more tired than I do right now, and infact right now I really don't feel tired at all...I am sure it will hit me hard later in the day though...anyway I just got home from my first final of the day, and I do believe I aced it...that was O.T. (old testament) history and literature, and next up is Bio at 1:30..I can't hardly wait...[&o]
Old 12-15-2003, 09:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

i know how you feel... my surgery is tomorrow but i won't have much of a recovery time... i just got a new job as a waitress and i have to work this weekend from 4pm to 1am thursdays, fridays, saturdays and sundays and i have to be at the horse farm 4am every morning to work them out... we started out by adopting a horse and then another horse and then we had people who couldn't take care of their horses give us their horses and they are all full of lice and two of them have split knees and one has a cold.. all together now we have 10 horses and 7 of them need at least 3 hours of care every day involving stretching their legs, combing and brushing them with medications, putting their hurt legs in ice buckets for 20 minutes at a time, special diets for weight gain, ect. because of the poor conditions they came from... and school is only the half of it, i am taking the new york state regents in january for physics, math, english and french to get some of the regents out of the way otherwise i'd be overwhelmed in june when we are expecting more horses... also my doves are multiplying incredibly fast and some of the babies whose parents don't know how to take care of them need to be fed every two hours around the clock... thankfully i have a loving boyfriend who helps me every day with the horses and has even helped me to sell some of the doves... usually i don't sleep...fire calls keep me up at least once or twice a week and when you go you aren't aloud to leave unless ******ed by ambulance or a family emergency... the fire dept. is volunteer so all of us have to answer every call... but huge amounts of caffine and kava juice has helped to keep me going[:-] hopefully i'll be sleeping a lot more after the horses get better.... your body sort of adjusts to it after a while... i live off of only two meals a day, breakfest and dinner because i don't usually have time for lunch
Old 12-15-2003, 02:26 PM

never have never will i'm not that into school. i do as much of my homework as i can at school if i don't get it done i usually finish it right before class or not at all. probly not the best choice but i get decent grades and i'd rather have fun than study all the time.
Old 12-15-2003, 04:56 PM

done a few of them all nighters.it sucks.

go deep hunt hard.

Old 12-15-2003, 05:07 PM

i get up at 7 every mornin and can go to bed by 10 every night. i have two study halls in the mornin so i dont bring much home. i work and everything but i always get my sleep
Old 12-15-2003, 08:40 PM

all nighters arent bad, but all nighters for school work now thats a different subject.I hardly ever bring home any work and i dont get the best grades but i get the stuff done.
Old 12-15-2003, 09:38 PM

As much as I hate school and don't do my homework, I've been known to pull a few of them on occasion. Bad thing is, I tend to oversleep afterwards!
Old 12-17-2003, 06:36 AM

I know how you feel by being overwhelmed. I go to basketball practice every night, i am the president of the student council, i am activly involved in my youth group at church. So i try to study when i can...but i just dont like school at all so it is really hard for me to study......i hate spanish class!!!!!!

Quick Reply: all nighter...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.