Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

How can i get my b/f to go hunting w/ me?

Old 12-11-2003, 11:57 AM

Default How can i get my b/f to go hunting w/ me?

Heys *hugs* I just thought i'd post to see if i can get any good advice from ya'll. My b/f has never been hunting b/4. But he says that he will go w/ me, but he still hasnt. I am not tryin to make him go or anything like that. He loves deer meat and I would just like for him to try hunting once and see if he likes it. If he doesnt then i wont mess w/ the topic anymore. Can u guys think of anything that will help me w/ him going w/ me. He will say he'll go w/ me then when i go he says not today. His cousin hunts and stuff too. Welp please help me *hugs* take care and please dont get into a big argument sayin that i'm makin him go hunting b/c i aint. Thanks a lot ya'll!!!

Love ya,
Jodi
Old 12-11-2003, 01:19 PM

Default RE: How can i get my b/f to go hunting w/ me?

Trick him tell him that your going to go like a hike or something?
Old 12-11-2003, 04:05 PM

HE DOESN'T WANT TO GO HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of boyfriend do you got. I am sure that he is a sweet guy and all, but you have to hunt. It is a passage into manhood, and for the ladie hunters it just proves that you are better than all the other girls out there. I hope he goes with you cuz he is missing out.
Old 12-11-2003, 05:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

bring a tent[:-] that will get any man into the woods

just be upfront with him... ask him flat out and tell him not to lie to you and look really serious... tell him that it's ok if he doesn't want to and that you just need to know if he does or not... if he does.. pick a day and say now PROMISE me that you will go with me and then remind him every day... if he makes up an excuse tell him well ok... you are going alone... then maybe throw in a little guilt trip lol... "you know... i really wanted you to go with me... i'm a little disappointed... i don't want to hunt alone... you don't have to do anything... you can just watch me" (most guys like to watch their woman at work)... and if he still makes up an excuse tell him you'll let him off just this once but NEXT time he better come or you'll be hunting him! LOL[:-]
Old 12-11-2003, 08:55 PM

i dont know why he wouldnt want to go hunting with you first off, heck if my g/f asked me to go hunting id be over there in like 2 seconds. Just ask him to and if he keeps telling you yes, and then changing his mind, then just ask him if he seriously wants to go sometime, and if not than i would probably let it be
Old 12-12-2003, 03:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

bring a tent
Huntingirl beat me to it...that'd definately get me in the woods...but I am quite the manly man, what can I say...

Not so sure about your guy, I think the epitomy of manhood as hunting...but he must be leaning to the right side of the tree...

Take him squirrel hunting or something, more fun and more action for first hunts, might get him hooked....

Why does he not hunt? Never got into it? No oppurunity to? Tree-hugger? Anti-gun?

Anyways...good luck with that, if you can *crack* your whip loud enough, he might give in...

I'd give in to my ol lady any day of the week...even if it meant, clothes shopping or manicure or something...maybe your guy will hunt with you for that same reason...
Old 12-12-2003, 02:47 PM

I'd have to agree with huntingirl and froman a tent would probly get any guy in the woods.
Old 12-12-2003, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

tell him no more deer meat unless he goes with you[8D]

i wouldn't try to pressure him into doing it though....good luck
Old 12-17-2003, 11:43 AM

Hey ya'll! *hug* How are ya'll? I'm doing alright. I havent gotten to talk to my b/f yet *pout* I'll tell him about the tent, i'm sure he'll like that. I'll tell him after we go hunting we'll spend the night in a tent and after we go hunting i'll go and get the tent and never get it. *L* I dont think the walking idea will work b/c i'll be in camo and w/ a gun *L* He'll be wondering why i am taking the gun and am in camo. Thanks for ya'lls ideas, i appreciate it. *hugs* take care and good~luck hunting!!

Love ya,
Jodi
Old 12-17-2003, 01:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well , if taking a tent doesnt get him into the woods , call me , u wont even need a tent.

HuntinGrl, u were quick to answer wiht the tent thing , have u pitched a few with guys? or wut lol jk.... u seem to know ur stuff.

Quick Reply: How can i get my b/f to go hunting w/ me?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.