Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

How can i get my b/f to go hunting w/ me?

Old 01-19-2004, 10:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: How can i get my b/f to go hunting w/ me?

I hope all is well by the time you read this and my email (sending that soon) hope all gets better. Sounds like he being a jerk honestly [:@]
Old 01-20-2004, 06:51 PM

ya im with hawk. i think he is just being a little well..............dickhead. donno if yall are still going out but it makes me mad when a guy acts like a total a$$hole 2 his gurl. he doesnt deserve you so you should find some1 else. <just being honest. if you dont dump him then you need to SET HIM STRAIGHT! or just rack him[][X(]. lol. keep us or me updated.
Old 01-21-2004, 06:20 PM

Heys *hugs* I'm so glad that I have some ppl to talk to about all this. I still havent gotten my letter from Josh (my b/f). He says he has to put a poem on it still. I'm kinda like yeah whatever I kinda doubt he's even started it. He said it was done on Christmas but i guess he lied a/b that. I went to his house last night for a few minutes to get a candle order form I accidentally dropped in his drive-way the other night and his dad found it for me. So i went over there and he barely talked to me was a/b to leave with a friend to go to a town bout 45 min. away. Anyways he told me last night that he wasnt for sure if he had tonight or saturday night off and which ever he had off he would come and see me. Welp i called his house and his dad said he was off tonight and wasnt home, didnt know where he was. So i really doubt he'll come over here tonight. He said he might come over on monday night but he never did. I'm sorry ya'll I know ya'll think that I should just end it with him but I love him so much I really do! I dont really think he knows how to be a b/f. I honestly dont. I donno if he ever read my 3 page letter I wrote him or not but whenever he does read it I think he will realise how much he has hurt me and how he did it. I just hope it gets better. Please wish me luck with him. I just thought i'd give ya a lil update and i'll keep ya posted hopefully it will start getting better and ya'll wont be so mad at him lol. *hugs* take care be good and thanks for listening to me!

Love ya,
Jodi
Old 01-21-2004, 07:20 PM
Typical Buck

OK, I know you love him but to me it just seems like he doesnt respect that. He has lied, he doesnt talk to you much, he just doesnt seem to be into the relationship. Just seems like he doesnt care.
If I were you, I would either set him straight and tell him how its gonna be and what you expect of him or just kick him to the curb!
If I was down there, I would kick his a** for ya!
Hes really startin to piss me off[:@]
I hope everything works out for yall. For your sake!
Old 01-21-2004, 09:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

well he is crzy cuz i would give anything for a chick to want to go hunting with me
Old 01-22-2004, 04:39 PM

exactly, mrfishy34, having your girlfriend want you to go hunting with her or viceversa is the BEST thing in the world! i would pass up an opportunity to shoot a 14 pointer to have a girlfriend like Sweetgurl! i had one but then we broke up like a year ago because she listens to everything that her best friend says and her best friend said to break up with me because she broke up with her b/f. so.... she did. i was PISSED! and know that i am a FRESHMAN in highschool i know like 20 girls at my school that like hunting and i wanna ask one of em out but i donno if she likes me or not. she is a sophmore, should i go for it?
Old 02-17-2004, 04:21 PM

HE DOESN'T WANT TO GO HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of boyfriend do you got. I am sure that he is a sweet guy and all, but you have to hunt. It is a passage into manhood, and for the ladie hunters it just proves that you are better than all the other girls out there. I hope he goes with you cuz he is missing out.
i must take the same side as smoothsteve
Old 02-17-2004, 08:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

cook up some game with some really good spices and have him try it. then he might want to make a kill so he can have some more with his family.