Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

How can i get my b/f to go hunting w/ me?

Old 01-09-2004, 02:23 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: How can i get my b/f to go hunting w/ me?

tying boyfriends up can be a loving and fun experience[:-]
OOOOOHHhhhhh, Kinky[]
Old 01-12-2004, 05:27 PM

Heys *hugs* Hehe thanks for all the comments, but now I havent talked to my b-f since the 31st except for twice for like 10 min. and now i'm really worried about him b/c he doesnt come home or call home, he doesnt hang out w/ his two best friends and he doesnt call me. So i'm just so worried about him. I really dont know what to do. He's been hanging out w/ some guy named Justin and staying w/ him as far as i know. any suggestions w/ this problem??? *hugs* take care

Love ya,
Jodi
Old 01-12-2004, 07:34 PM

He's going gay...lol...
Old 01-14-2004, 07:50 PM

is your boyfriend a pansy? he sounds like it. either that or he is just a little wimp. j/k im sure he is a nice dude but he really should go hunting with you and if he doesnt then he is missing out.
Old 01-14-2004, 07:52 PM

IF HE DOESNT WANT TO GO HUNTING WITH YOU THEN I WILL! LOL. J/K.......WELL.........NO IM NOT. EMAIL ME.
Old 01-14-2004, 07:55 PM

IM LUCKY. I LIVE IN TEXAS AND QUITE A LARGE MAJORITY OF FEMALES HERE HUNT. HECK ALMOST ALL OF THE GIRLS THAT I AM FRIENDS WITH HUNT.
THERE ARE ALOOOOOOOOOT OF HOTTIES TOO!
Old 01-15-2004, 06:13 PM

sounds to me like you need a new boy friend, i mean one who has actually hung a few racks on the wall.
im available LOL

Im alot bigger than that picture shows me it is 3 years old

Old 01-17-2004, 05:49 PM

Heys *hugs* Ya'll are so great. hehe didn't know i'd start getting some ppl saying they'd hang out with me. *blushes* I still dont know what to think about my b/f but i'm suppose to see him tomorrow and hopefully alot of questions will be answered and hopefully he will start hanging out with me more. I know that a lot of gurls would not but up with all the stuff I have with him. But i cant help it i care about him so much and i really don't want our relationship to end. Wish me luck tomorrow when I see him. hopfully i wont cry in front of him. I really dont want him to see me that way. thanks for answering me *hugs* take care and be good

Love ya,
Jodi
Old 01-18-2004, 10:50 PM

Hey all,
I usually visit the bowhunting or guns forum so im new to this one. Sweetgurl, it sure seems like he doesnt quite deserve a girl like you. Of course not just because he won't go huntin with you either, although that would be a pretty good reason not to lol. He doesn't call and you haven't seen him for something like 15 days? Hmm. Doesn't even let you know where he's at? What kind of boyfriend is that? I don't mean to judge, but something doesn't sound right about that relationship. How long have you two been going out? It ticks me off when a guy does that too a girl, especially one who seems so sweet and caring... Okay im done for tonight. Good luck!
Old 01-19-2004, 11:41 AM

Hey *hugs* Me and my b/f have been going out for 9 months in 10 days. I went and saw him last night, he was suppose to call me when he woke up but he didnt go to bed as soon as he should have. So i finally called and went over there. I sat there on his bed for two hours while he was sleeping and just cried he wouldnt get up he just said he was tired. Then finally he got up and i asked him a few ?'s and he answered them just made some excusses. Then he got up and he played a video game w/ his friend. He said he might come over tonight and give me a letter he has promised since Christmas. I doubt he will come but I hope he will. I just hope it will start getting better. Thanks *hugs*

Love ya,
Jodi

Quick Reply: How can i get my b/f to go hunting w/ me?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.