Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

cabelas big game hunting for ps2

Old 08-19-2003, 08:52 PM

Default cabelas big game hunting for ps2

what animals can you take on the cabelas big game hunting for ps2
Old 09-16-2003, 01:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: cabelas big game hunting for ps2

If its anything like the cabelas deer hunting game i rented for xbox it is a TERRIBLE hunting game imho.
Old 09-19-2003, 05:34 PM

its the sweetest game
i love it
Old 09-21-2003, 10:25 PM

that game is the worst game ever made, i dont think people should waste there money on that game.
Old 09-22-2003, 04:23 PM

Why was it so bad guys? Kinda tough to make are own decision when all we have is " Its great" or " It sucks" What made you guys say that? Cause i want to rent it but wanna know if its worth it or not.
Old 09-22-2003, 04:42 PM

well here is just a few things that i can recall, you can run faster than the animals, you could enter a cheat, and shoot them from a million miles away, you cant go half the places that would be nice to go, when did polar bears come to i think it was wyoming?heres just a few of the things, why i thought that it was one of the worst games to be made for ps2 to this day.
Old 10-07-2003, 01:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well first off you should play the game and judge for yourself if you think its a good game or not. I have it and its a very fun game. The game is pretty easy so i dont see the need for cheats on it. You get bullet cam so that is pretty fun to watch. I havent played it in awhile but if i recall correctly, this is all what you hunt, maybe not in this order but close:

Alaska: (Shria?)Moose, Polar Bear, and Stika Deer
Alberta: BigHorn, Caribou, and Wolf
Arizona: BigHorn, Javelina, Coves Deer,ProngHorn, and Cougar
British Columba: Stone and Dall Sheep, Grizzly, and Moutain Goat
Montana: Elk, whitetail Deer and Moose
Northwest Territories: Brown Bear, Caribou, and Musk Ox
Quebec: Canada Moose, Carbiou? and ?
Texas: Mule Deer, Coyotes, and Boar

I cant remember last one in Quebec.
Old 10-07-2003, 10:50 PM

yah i dont use cheats that often, especially when i beat the game in nite, so it is a pretty easy game
Old 10-29-2003, 12:09 PM
Fork Horn

I gots Cabella' s 2004 Deer Season and it is really sweet. I am pretty sure all of the bad details that young gun metioned for another cabella' s game, aren' t a problem at all on this one. I think the newer games by Cabella' s are very good, but i wouldn' t waste ur time or money with anything from there past games, i tried one of them and it was horrible!!![:@][:@]
Old 10-30-2003, 02:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

I recently bought a game that is really hard to play. The deer are really hard to see let alone find (still havent found any yet). I have had the game actually a month or so ago but i cant reember the name of it right now because i threw away the box lol (not too mention almost 130 in the morning) Its on the deer hunting series but i' ll edit this later on today lol

Okay I find hte game. Its Deer Hunter Hunting Legends. Hate to say it but even though i dont care much for cheat codes, i may have to find some just to find the deer! lol

Quick Reply: cabelas big game hunting for ps2

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.