Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Got bow, finally

Old 07-09-2003, 01:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Got bow, finally

I got my bow last week finally. I end up getting an Hoyt ZR. I am still having a hard timing getting it sighted in but having fun shooting it nonetheless. I am going to go to the shop and see if the owner (you should see some of the trophies that guy has in there []) cant help me sight it in to being dead on. Once that is done, going to pratice pratice pratice. Too bad my sister likes her sheep[>:][:' (]
Old 07-11-2003, 08:07 AM

Default RE: Got bow, finally

LMAO

You be nice.
Old 07-11-2003, 01:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

lol nice to see you finally join and make some posts And no worries about the sheep, i' ll give them a running start j/k
Old 07-11-2003, 06:29 PM

Congrats! I just bought a PSE Beast last Wed. I like Hoyt bows too but buy PSE because the price is a little nicer.[:-] Tell me how them goats taste!!
Old 07-13-2003, 01:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

lol i' ll send you some meat. i have a friend who works for UPS
Old 07-13-2003, 10:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

good deal. i love shootin my bow. cant wait til this fall
Old 07-15-2003, 08:36 AM

my father bought an older single cam browing at dicks sporting goods a year. it was 99$ clearance, anywho it was missing a small lockring on the end of the axel and the cam was bent. he sent it back to browning and they gave him a Eclipse SLX for no extra charge, he then gave it to me to set up. Once i get the money I will try it out
Old 07-20-2003, 04:36 PM

Congrats! Bow' s are fun aren' t they? I' ve been doing some work on my bow lately.........made my very own custom grip (man it' s awsome!), changed rests (New GKF TKO, and it' s unbelievable!!!!), and changed sights back, and now I' m gearing up for hunting season!!!! Post a pic of the buggun' you shoot with it!
Old 07-23-2003, 12:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good deal with the peps who replied. Sad to say i dont think i' ll be ready come around the next bow season but i will definetly keep a photo records of my kills minus squrrials. I am hoping i can shoot a few jackrabbits and when the season comes around, a few cottontails. Due to the lousy weather (gotta love 109 degree heat 4 days in a row) lately that might be awhile but it' ll happen. Yeah shooting the bow is hella fun despite i broke two arrows already. I am shooting Bennan (someone correct me if i spelled or have my arrows mixed up) ICS and i didn' t think about that rock that i accidently hit. Need to get some rubber heads or something. I have my broadheads all ready for rabbits though so everyone expect for me to have pictures up soon
Old 07-23-2003, 06:28 AM

Congrats on the new bow, even though I personally prefer Mathews

Quick Reply: Got bow, finally

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.