Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

CLAIM TO FAME!?!?!

Old 12-29-2008, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: CLAIM TO FAME!?!?!

ORIGINAL: buckhunter14

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

Im just rich
way to be modest....

im related to samual adams.
ive met all the benoits (easily the worlds greatest deer hunters look them up)

my buddiesolder brother is jeff gordons crew cheif.

i guess thats about it..
SKY, I'm reading the Benoits book right now. First couple chapters were the worst book I've ever read. Getting better. You believ they are the best?! I don't have an opinion, and not here to bash anyone.
yep they by far are the best whitetail hunters iver ever seen metor heard about. you should invest in their DVD's also you would love them!

keep reading. which book is it. they have three. four if you count the one the ol man wrote back in the 70's. and yes i believe they are the best.and heres why:

what other hunters can and have for 30 years straight taken the biggest bucks out of any givemn area by tracking/stalking. no bait no lures no treestands? all these bucks area always over 200lbs dressed and carry the biggest gnarliest racks man has ever seen and they do it on a regular basis year after year after year in the toughest places in the united states to kill big bucks maine new hampshire and vermont. we have the lowest deer density anywheres in the usa and still they pull these buck out of the hat w/ easy. take any huinter at all that has his own show bring them to northern maine and even let them use baits and tactics (calls and ratling) and treetsands and they still WILL NOT make it happen like the benoits have. and do it every year since they were kids.

DLG your husband is right it is more imp[ortant then the bible............i dont even have a bible in my house
Cool, sounds like they are good trackers, but I'll have to keep reading. It is a white cover with a giant buck on it and is titled "Big Bucks The Benoit Way".

Written terribly thus far, but I'll stick it out.
they also track bare ground. i garentee tom miranda jiim shockey or will primos just to name a few couldnt tell you what a buck weighs what he has for horns or how old he is just by following his track fo a couple hundred yards. and to do it on bare ground also......lol

the book is written by bryce towsley hes one of the best gun writes in the business. ytou should buy the second book its put together a little better but also keep in mind that its an informative book not a novel. and it does convey the info well and you can understand it easy enough. have fun w/ it
Old 12-29-2008, 06:46 PM

If you ask me hunting isnt about the journey it the dead animal in the back of the truck.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

well nobody asked you. you have a lot to learn about hunting if thats how you look at it. your a spouiled little boy so im not surprised thats how you think. its all about material items to you and not the satisfaction of just being outdoors. you easily learn more about being a good woodsman by tracking and still hunting then any other method. you learn more about any given animals habits and traits then glassing them when they come into a field/food plot. you are completley wrong in this case. it IS about the journey and getting an animal is just a icing on the cake.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't think there can be a such thing as a "best" deer hunter.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:58 PM

Yea but a hunter is no better by the means in which he got the animal, the result is still the same, a dead deer. You cant deny this.
Old 12-29-2008, 08:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

well nobody asked you. you have a lot to learn about hunting if thats how you look at it. your a spouiled little boy so im not surprised thats how you think. its all about material items to you and not the satisfaction of just being outdoors. you easily learn more about being a good woodsman by tracking and still hunting then any other method. you learn more about any given animals habits and traits then glassing them when they come into a field/food plot. you are completley wrong in this case. it IS about the journey and getting an animal is just a icing on the cake.
Completely agree. The journey may be tracking twenty miles or setting a stand and scouting throughout july and september and getting that doe. IT IS ALL IN THE JOURNEY!

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

I don't think there can be a such thing as a "best" deer hunter.
Exactly correct. Every type of hunting has it's quality hunters, but none can be ranked at the top of all deer hunting. You tell the guys from Maine to track a deer through a Texas ranch and they may be up a creek, as well as vice versa.
Old 12-29-2008, 08:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

If you ask me hunting isnt about the journey it the dead animal in the back of the truck.
Let me tell you this buddy,

The journey is the ONLY thing that matters
Old 12-29-2008, 11:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 12-30-2008, 12:09 AM
Typical Buck

Exactly correct. Every type of hunting has it's quality hunters, but none can be ranked at the top of all deer hunting. You tell the guys from Maine to track a deer through a Texas ranch and they may be up a creek, as well as vice versa.

That ain't no lie, if I ever had to track a deer in a place that had trees I would freak. Ok so if I saw a group of trees I would be freak...
Old 12-30-2008, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

haha i googled MNKyle and what i came upo with was some dating service site

Quick Reply: CLAIM TO FAME!?!?!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.