Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

CLAIM TO FAME!?!?!

Old 12-29-2008, 09:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: CLAIM TO FAME!?!?!

Ancestry?

Old 12-29-2008, 10:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

i am the most popular person in buckner missouri, a place where my family makes up half the population
Old 12-29-2008, 10:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Steven McBee

i am the most popular person in buckner missouri, a place where my family makes up half the population
Your in the same boat as me Steven
Old 12-29-2008, 11:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Siman08/OH

ORIGINAL: Steven McBee

Your in the same boat as me Steven
lol, life in a small town, gotta love it lol[&:]
Old 12-29-2008, 02:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

also have any of you guys played the card game UNO well this game was invented about 10 min from my house no lie
Old 12-29-2008, 02:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I guess besides being a descendent of a Bavarian king, one of my relatives fought in the Civil War, in some Minnesota regiment. Bayou, what was the general's name?
Old 12-29-2008, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckhunter14

ORIGINAL: skybuster20ga

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

Im just rich
way to be modest....

im related to samual adams.
ive met all the benoits (easily the worlds greatest deer hunters look them up)

my buddiesolder brother is jeff gordons crew cheif.

i guess thats about it..
SKY, I'm reading the Benoits book right now. First couple chapters were the worst book I've ever read. Getting better. You believ they are the best?! I don't have an opinion, and not here to bash anyone.
yep they by far are the best whitetail hunters iver ever seen metor heard about. you should invest in their DVD's also you would love them!

keep reading. which book is it. they have three. four if you count the one the ol man wrote back in the 70's. and yes i believe they are the best.and heres why:

what other hunters can and have for 30 years straight taken the biggest bucks out of any givemn area by tracking/stalking. no bait no lures no treestands? all these bucks area always over 200lbs dressed and carry the biggest gnarliest racks man has ever seen and they do it on a regular basis year after year after year in the toughest places in the united states to kill big bucks maine new hampshire and vermont. we have the lowest deer density anywheres in the usa and still they pull these buck out of the hat w/ easy. take any huinter at all that has his own show bring them to northern maine and even let them use baits and tactics (calls and ratling) and treetsands and they still WILL NOT make it happen like the benoits have. and do it every year since they were kids.

DLG your husband is right it is more imp[ortant then the bible............i dont even have a bible in my house
Old 12-29-2008, 04:16 PM

So you think just because they hunt the "tough" way thier dead deer are better then bigger buck killed that same year hunting the "easy" way?
Old 12-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckhunter14

Im just rich
way to be modest....

im related to samual adams.
ive met all the benoits (easily the worlds greatest deer hunters look them up)

my buddiesolder brother is jeff gordons crew cheif.

i guess thats about it..
SKY, I'm reading the Benoits book right now. First couple chapters were the worst book I've ever read. Getting better. You believ they are the best?! I don't have an opinion, and not here to bash anyone.
yep they by far are the best whitetail hunters iver ever seen metor heard about. you should invest in their DVD's also you would love them!

keep reading. which book is it. they have three. four if you count the one the ol man wrote back in the 70's. and yes i believe they are the best.and heres why:

what other hunters can and have for 30 years straight taken the biggest bucks out of any givemn area by tracking/stalking. no bait no lures no treestands? all these bucks area always over 200lbs dressed and carry the biggest gnarliest racks man has ever seen and they do it on a regular basis year after year after year in the toughest places in the united states to kill big bucks maine new hampshire and vermont. we have the lowest deer density anywheres in the usa and still they pull these buck out of the hat w/ easy. take any huinter at all that has his own show bring them to northern maine and even let them use baits and tactics (calls and ratling) and treetsands and they still WILL NOT make it happen like the benoits have. and do it every year since they were kids.

DLG your husband is right it is more imp[ortant then the bible............i dont even have a bible in my house
Cool, sounds like they are good trackers, but I'll have to keep reading. It is a white cover with a giant buck on it and is titled "Big Bucks The Benoit Way".

Written terribly thus far, but I'll stick it out.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

So you think just because they hunt the "tough" way thier dead deer are better then bigger buck killed that same year hunting the "easy" way?
yes. thats exactly right. it makes them much better more superior hunters. actually "hunting" them down.

further more you little puke why dont you do some research on them before you open your suck. damn boyyou'd getpasted so fast up here.[:@]

Quick Reply: CLAIM TO FAME!?!?!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.