Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

how do you change your screen name?

Old 12-12-2008, 12:50 AM

Default RE: how do you change your screen name?

You guys sound exactly like me

I came from a tiny town to a big college and it was some horrible culture shock! I had no idea what to expect. Tomorrow morning I finish my last 2 finals and then I will be heading home for the break.

I know what you guys mean about missing farm work. I never thought I would say I miss it but....I do feel kinda lazy when I don't work. Lucky for me, out harvest is in the summer so I won't have to miss it. That is one of my favorite times of theyear, too.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Tobe_B

now thats lucky, I was raised outside a town of 180,000, now it's up to 350,000, way to big for me, I still prefer just goin down to the Canyon, and workin a little, and huntin a lot. Although everyone around here gets a little stuck up when you ask about huntin their land.
yeah, That is one advantage to living in a small town. It is a lot easier to get hunting land...
Old 12-12-2008, 12:53 AM
Typical Buck

Yeah I bet it is, and probably less people from out of town and out of state drivin around on neighboring property and screwin with yer own hunting. Nothin gets me fired up faster than people having a lack of respect about neighboring properties and fencelines!![:@]
Old 12-12-2008, 01:12 AM
Typical Buck

Boys, I think I'm startin to like this forum more and more, now that I know there are a few more folks like me around.
Old 12-12-2008, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Tobe_B

Yeah I bet it is, and probably less people from out of town and out of state drivin around on neighboring property and screwin with yer own hunting. Nothin gets me fired up faster than people having a lack of respect about neighboring properties and fencelines!![:@]
Yeah, nothing I hate more than people showing up while I am hunting....one year I was rifle hunting along a creek and I kinda dozed off. All of a sudden....KABOOM!!!!...then again....KABOOM!!!......I about came out of that chair and I am sure I almost said a few choice words[&:]....turns out another guy that had permission to hunt the same spot that we were had shot at a deer....(he missed) and then here he comes, driving up over the hill looking down to where I am hunting. He knew we were hunting there that evening too. Anyway, I am sitting along the edge of the creek, in blaze orange, I know he can see me, and he sits up on the hill with his diesel running for 10 minutes, just sitting there....I was pissed.....I ended up leaving and going to another spot.....
Old 12-12-2008, 02:11 PM
Typical Buck

I had a similar thing happen when I was set over lookin a bowl that the deer hung out in a lot of the time. I saw what looked to be a pretty good buck and right as I slipped out of the group of trees I was in some jerk in his white truck came plowing through the brush and stopped on the hill and watched that buck as he ran off into the distance.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:53 PM

I'm glad the feeling is mutual mossy11.
Old 12-13-2008, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

I'm glad the feeling is mutual mossy11.
nevermind