Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

how do you change your screen name?

Old 12-12-2008, 12:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: how do you change your screen name?

ORIGINAL: Tobe_B

I went to a fairly big high school, but still, I never spent time hangin around town, I was always workin friends ranches or workin on our own stuff. This whole college thing was a new taste of torture!
Yep, pretty much the same for me. I never was in town except for summer baseball. I was either working on a farm or hunting....lol
Old 12-12-2008, 12:16 AM
Typical Buck

Not much for baseball myself, I played football for about nine years though, so the sports thing is somethin I can relate to, and the same for huntin and working.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

You work on a farm???
Old 12-12-2008, 12:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

*double post*
Old 12-12-2008, 12:22 AM
Typical Buck

Used to work on my grandfathers when I was really young, more like hangin out than working though, but I work on two different ranches in the Texas Panhandle. A little bit different then farming, but at the end of the day, yer all just as tired and in extreme need of a nice cold drink.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:25 AM
Super Moderator

same here boys. college was culture shock for this small town boy!! I miss it but i'm learing the ropes here haha. I never thought id miss work this much tho. I feel lazy all the time cause theres no work to be done here!
-Jake
Old 12-12-2008, 12:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bocajnala

same here boys. college was culture shock for this small town boy!! I miss it but i'm learing the ropes here haha. I never thought id miss work this much tho. I feel lazy all the time cause theres no work to be done here!
-Jake
LOL, yeah, I never realized I enjoyed farm work so much until I couldn't do it. Not being able to be part of fall harvest this fall almost killed me....it is one of my favorite jobs to do....
Old 12-12-2008, 12:27 AM
Typical Buck

lmao, well I can't claim to be from a small town, but it sure is nice to know that there are people out there that still don't mind gettin a little beat up and banged up to get a job done!
Old 12-12-2008, 12:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

dang right....I miss the small town of 100 people that I grew up in....lol. I know everyone and can hunt almost everywhere....
Old 12-12-2008, 12:31 AM
Typical Buck

now thats lucky, I was raised outside a town of 180,000, now it's up to 350,000, way to big for me, I still prefer just goin down to the Canyon, and workin a little, and huntin a lot. Although everyone around here gets a little stuck up when you ask about huntin their land.

Quick Reply: how do you change your screen name?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.