Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

how do you change your screen name?

Old 12-11-2008, 11:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: how do you change your screen name?

Lucky....lol. I am just glad I am not out of state. I have been lucky and been able to go home for several weekends and hunt, but no luck yet....
Old 12-11-2008, 11:27 PM
Typical Buck

I'm lucky this year, but next year I might be about ten hours from home, let alone the hour to hour and a halfit takes to get to our hunting land.
But don't give up yet man, you get all Christmas Break to bust something. Unfortunately for me, I only have one spot to hunt Whitetail, and I ain't a fan of Mule Deer, so now all I have are pigs and Audad, and I rarely see the latter.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Tobe_B

I'm lucky this year, but next year I might be about ten hours from home, let alone the hour to hour and a halfit takes to get to our hunting land.
But don't give up yet man, you get all Christmas Break to bust something. Unfortunately for me, I only have one spot to hunt Whitetail, and I ain't a fan of Mule Deer, so now all I have are pigs and Audad, and I rarely see the latter.
Yeah, I will be headed home on Wednesday, and don't have to be back until January 5...YAY!!!!! I am hunting solid until the season goes out at the end of December....but then we have an antlerless season until Jan. 11, so I can fill my tags then with a rifle if I need to.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:44 PM
Typical Buck

I'm movin my stuff out in the morning and I move back on January 12, but I have to work or I would be in the field every day.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lucky again......we haven't even started finals yet......We start on Monday......
Old 12-11-2008, 11:54 PM
Typical Buck

You might think it's lucky, but we only had three days after the Thanksgiving day break for our teachers to tell us what we were going to have on our finals. Good Luck!
Old 12-12-2008, 12:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

whew, that sucks.....
Old 12-12-2008, 12:05 AM
Typical Buck

nope, not to bueno, but it's all good, I got it done, barely...But once again, good luck on yers. This was my first semester so I didn't know what I had gotten my country butt into.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Same here!!!! It was a whole new ballgame for me because I was homeschooled.....lol
Old 12-12-2008, 12:13 AM
Typical Buck

I went to a fairly big high school, but still, I never spent time hangin around town, I was always workin friends ranches or workin on our own stuff. This whole college thing was a new taste of torture!

Quick Reply: how do you change your screen name?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.