Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

two days off!!!!

Old 12-12-2008, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: two days off!!!!

"We're not talking about a game here, we're talking about PRACTICE. We're talking about PRACTICE, I mean, come on now, we aren't talking about a game, we're talking about PRACTICE"...........

Sorry, that's just what came to mind when I read this.......LOL

On another note, if your local state regulations have a season that determines when a season is open and when it is not. It is ILLEGAL to hunt that certain game animal when the season is closed, no matter what. If you are convicted of a wildlife violation, it is probable that you will lose your hunting privileges. My uncle accidentally poached two immature pintails during the teal duck season. The only difference in the birds was that the basal holes looked different. He just happened to be checked that morning and the GW noticed that something looked a little different on the birds. It was a federal offense. My uncle had no idea that he had done anything wrong. There was no way of telling the birds apart in flight. Even so, he was on probation for 2 months and had to pay $5000 in fines....
Old 12-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

ok i didnt know you could get fined for it. i wont do it anymore and im sorry i have done it in the past, i didnt know i wont do it anymore. sorry
Old 12-13-2008, 01:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Centauri

You idiot! YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES FOR SMALL GAME. THIS IS ILLEGAL. Your just like the hicks at my school. No respect for the outdoors at all.
Im so ready to get in a fight with a few kids in my class over that, they talk about shooting things with illegal weapons, at illegal times, on illegal property.....
Old 12-13-2008, 09:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MN/Kyle

CHRIS_H

Hell... if you hit a coon on the highway does that classify you as not having respect for the outdoors?

Is it illegal to hit a coon on the highway?

No, it is not. But I don't believe that just because you do one thing illegal makes you have no respect for the outdoors. Yes, Mossy11 is doing/saying some pretty stupid and ignorant stuff... and I don't agree with him one bit. The law is the law, and thats it.

I'll just say something right quick...

In my county, armadillos are a non-game animal, and are considered a nuissance due to the destruction of crops, lawns, and gardens. You can pop these things all year, anytime of night or day. If you go a gamezone below me, it is illegal to shoot these things at all.

So what if I go by what Centauri said, I'll have total respect for the outdoors in my gamezone, but I'll have no respect for the outdoors if I do it in the gamezone below me. I think thats a little "out there." Yes, you'll be legal in my gamezone, and not legal in the other. Therefore, I wouldn't do it in the other gamezone.
Old 12-13-2008, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey i said i wont do it anymore and im sorry for doing it before!
Old 12-14-2008, 08:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

your sorry that ppl came down on you.i highly doubt youll stop doing it