Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Any Christians in da house?

Old 12-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Any Christians in da house?

ORIGINAL: mossbergman11/OH

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

ORIGINAL: mossberghunter93

That's not how I meant it.I liked this one though, gave me a good giggle
also keep in mind the countless catholic persecutions by protestants over the years like i said everybody has skeletons in their closet
there actually catholic skeletons because the protestants had nowhere to put em
Because Catholics are perfect right?
yeah more perfect than al quida idiots
Proving my point again
Old 12-04-2008, 08:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

also keep in mind the countless catholic persecutions by protestants over the years like i said everybody has skeletons in their closet
Proving my point again
rory im just kidding around. catholics aint perfect nobodys perfect. al quida kids aint going to hell i dont think because their parents telling them what is right and they dont know anybetter
Old 12-04-2008, 08:32 PM

Isnt that like the 1st commandment, you shall not take the lords name in vain???? I would like really know what you babble about before you babble
Old 12-04-2008, 08:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

Isnt that like the 1st commandment, you shall not take the lords name in vain???? I would like really know what you babble about before you babble
are you talking to me? when i say God i mean like God not like satying oh gosh man
Old 12-04-2008, 09:01 PM

yea, w/e im just wondering if that is indeed the first commandment?
Old 12-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Typical Buck

wow, a simple question got turned intothe full blown religious argument of the decade lol
Old 12-04-2008, 09:14 PM

If your looking to start an argument, bring up religion, look at all the conflicts over religion in this world? How many people died in the history of the world over religion?
Old 12-04-2008, 10:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Proving my point again
rory im just kidding around. catholics aint perfect nobodys perfect. al quida kids aint going to hell i dont think because their parents telling them what is right and they dont know anybetter
Yes, if they don't accept Jesus Christ as their Savior, they will go to hell. Just because their parents tell them so-and-so, even though they may not know better, they will still spend eternity in hell. There is a passage in the Bible(can't remember where) but it says that all have had the chance to hear the gospel at some time in the generations. Whether or not they took the advice and accepted Christ as savior, they had the chance. If they do not accept Christ, they will pay the price......that is why there are missionaries all over the world, witnessing to the people again.

It is hard to understand, but that is the way it is. The only people that don't go to hell without accepting Christ is the infants and children that are under the age of accountability(to young to understand).
Old 12-05-2008, 05:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

it was kinda a jokeand no catholics are not perfect by any means you should know better than me
Old 12-05-2008, 06:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: pheasantfanatic

Yes, if they don't accept Jesus Christ as their Savior, they will go to hell. Just because their parents tell them so-and-so, even though they may not know better, they will still spend eternity in hell. There is a passage in the Bible(can't remember where) but it says that all have had the chance to hear the gospel at some time in the generations. Whether or not they took the advice and accepted Christ as savior, they had the chance. If they do not accept Christ, they will pay the price......that is why there are missionaries all over the world, witnessing to the people again.

It is hard to understand, but that is the way it is. The only people that don't go to hell without accepting Christ is the infants and children that are under the age of accountability(to young to understand).

Thank-you Pheasant, for talking some sense!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.