Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

Any Christians in da house?

Old 12-02-2008, 05:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Any Christians in da house?

Just like Catholic bibles talk about cutting off your hand if it causes you to sin, your eye if it causes you to sin, etc. Like I said earlier, extremists
Old 12-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

the thing is us catholics dont do that we are relatively intelligent and realize that it is a metaphor or something. we not supposed to do that and no-one does. jesus talked in parables or something like that
Old 12-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

Just like Catholic bibles talk about cutting off your hand if it causes you to sin, your eye if it causes you to sin, etc. Like I said earlier, extremists
All of the Bibles have that passage, no matter what translation it is....
Old 12-03-2008, 07:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Im not religious to be honest. I need to believe in myself before I can believe in something else first

(that sounded emo)
Old 12-03-2008, 07:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: pheasantfanatic

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

All of the Bibles have that passage, no matter what translation it is....

I didn't know if the other Christians had that too. I just knew that the Catholics do. Now I know though, thanks
Old 12-03-2008, 12:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

i am catholic, don't go to church ever but big guns is real
[align=left] [/align]
Old 12-03-2008, 01:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am a strong believer in the higher power. He, and only He is the way to get into Heaven. I am the first to come from a Nazarene Church .

It does not matter what religion you are, there is not point in putting others down. The single and onlyway to get into heaven is to have an incredible and intimate relationship with the Lord. This means praying to Him, reading His word, and often times, fellowship. A Baptist is the same as a Catholic is the same as a Methodist.

Some may or may not believe that you need to go to church to get into heaven. I do not believe you do, based on what I have said previously. Meeting with a body of believers that you are close with is exteremly helpful (thus a church).

Love the Lord and spread His word. Don't be affraid to stand up for what you believe in, and be open to others.

bayou_buckslayer, Thank-you very much for starting this thread. I used to come here alot, and now not so much, but it is really great to see your commitment!
Old 12-03-2008, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buckhunter14

I am a strong believer in the higher power. He, and only He is the way to get into Heaven. I am the first to come from a Nazarene Church .

It does not matter what religion you are, there is not point in putting others down. The single and onlyway to get into heaven is to have an incredible and intimate relationship with the Lord. This means praying to Him, reading His word, and often times, fellowship. A Baptist is the same as a Catholic is the same as a Methodist.

Some may or may not believe that you need to go to church to get into heaven. I do not believe you do, based on what I have said previously. Meeting with a body of believers that you are close with is exteremly helpful (thus a church).

Love the Lord and spread His word. Don't be affraid to stand up for what you believe in, and be open to others.

bayou_buckslayer, Thank-you very much for starting this thread. I used to come here alot, and now not so much, but it is really great to see your commitment!
Agreed!!!
Old 12-03-2008, 06:28 PM

God sounds kind of selfish, he makes all these people the way he wants, then he will punish us if we dont pray to him daily and worship him?
Old 12-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bowtech 360

God sounds kind of selfish, he makes all these people the way he wants, then he will punish us if we dont pray to him daily and worship him?
man you got it all wrong

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.