Community
Young Hunters Specifically for the kids, this is a great place to share experiences and meet other young hunters.

questions for siman/rory

Old 08-25-2008, 03:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default questions for siman/rory

i figured ide make a post for all the questions ppl are going to have and ill start by asking this.

i am allowed 2 deer in new hampshire and one in maine. obviously ill enter my maine deer as usually thats my biggest of the season. but my question is say i kill a big doe or medium sized buckduring the new hampshirebow season and dont enter her/him because i usually kill a real good new hampshire buck also and would rather enter him. now the newhampshire rifle season ends in mid december. for some freak reason if i should not kill that nh buck that i want would it then be too late to enter the doe or smaller bucki kill in the early bow season?? i wouldnt see why not. ide just be holding her/him as a reserve if i dont kill one bigger

to me it wouldnt be much different then the guys who can kill 6 deer entering the two biggest that the end of the season. whats your thoughts?
Old 08-25-2008, 06:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: questions for siman/rory

First 2 deer you kill need to be entered..
Old 08-25-2008, 08:47 PM

What happens if you havest two does then a buck after that, do you enter the two does or do you enter a doe then the buck.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:00 PM

JMO but i think if you enter two deer then kill a bigger one then to bad so sad. However if you wait until your all done hunting, then you should be able to enter the deer.

Example, you shoot a doe and large buck during bow season and immediately enter it into the contest, your locked in. On the contrary if you get a doe and a buck during bowseason, you decide to NOT enter it automatically and get a larger buck during rifle season, you should be able to enter the bigger buck and the doe. Wait until your completely finished hunting to enter deer.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:10 PM

ORIGINAL: Rory/MO

Guys...read^^^
Old 08-25-2008, 09:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: OKbowhunter20

Guys...read^^^
Man, I thought I was straight forward enough
Old 08-26-2008, 12:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

yeah.....first two must be entered.....some do not have the luxury of shooting more than one buck
Old 08-26-2008, 12:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

The master has spoken ^,

leave it up to my brother top try and paint a different picture [:@]
Old 08-26-2008, 03:26 AM

Guys...read^^^
You should also make them have dates on the pictures. Every camera now has an option to put the dates on the picture. This way there not shooting a few deer then putting them in at the end of the season just to use the largest 2. And have a timelimit from the date on the camrea of like a week to post the pic.
Old 08-26-2008, 05:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Retaks

Guys...read^^^
You should also make them have dates on the pictures. Every camera now has an option to put the dates on the picture. This way there not shooting a few deer then putting them in at the end of the season just to use the largest 2. And have a timelimit from the date on the camrea of like a week to post the pic.

I don't think we need that. But if someone's gonna go that far JUST for an internet deer contest with no prize, then whatever.

Quick Reply: questions for siman/rory

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.